Noelle is Dog of the Day!!!

RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
edited 19 May, 2008 in What I Love About Catster
Many of you have been following the story of doggie Noelle and kitties Aldo & Tess. Their human mother passed away last week and now efforts are underway to rescue the kitties from the home and Noelle from animal control. Well, today Noelle is Dog of the Day on Dogster!! How pawsome is that? Thank you, HQ, for honoring a special dog who could use the support right now. Let's hope her story has a happy ending.

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
Official Spokescat for:
Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

Comments

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 19 May, 2008
    :-h Rufus! Don\'t forget Tess was COTD on the 17th. I think it is wonderful when HQ is paying attention to what is going on in our community. Quite frankly it is depressing when they pick a cat who has a catster account for years and never ever was active. To me it is such a waste. For those of us for whom this is home away from home it is such a great honor to be on the catster homepage. Thank you HQ for listening. Love always Wally |/a/|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 19 May, 2008
    =;=;=;=;=; All right HQ ! :h: YOU ROCK:h: |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/| Btw when is it my turn to be COTD? :r:r:r Sorry I am very kneady, I can\'t help myself! I love catster!;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    This is what I love about Catster... It's an amazing community where some incredibly compassionate people band together when needed... And that HQ keeps tabs on the goings on and responds!
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    Thanks HQ for honoring Tess and Noelle as Cat/Dog of the Day! |/h/| =D>=D>=D>=D> We know their Mommy is smiling from the heavens! :c9

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    Thank you for honouring Noelle, Tess and in an indirect way Laurel & Aldo too in this way HQ. =D>
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    My doggie sister, Autumn, started a thread in the Dog of the Day forum over at Dogster. If you have any dog siblings, please send them over to this forum thread to leave congrats for Noelle! =D>=D>=D>

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    Hazel Lucy just posted an encouraging update: "LOOKS LIKE NOELLE IS ALIVE AND WELL AT ANIMAL CONTROL. She'll be held until May 24th and we expect a rescuer to fill out adoption paperwork on her today or tomorrow. Keep your paws crossed."

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    Thank you HQ for drawing attention to Noelle, Tess and Aldo which is helping them find new homes! Catsters and Dogsters are a fantastic, caring bunch of people! |/h/||/h/||/h/|
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    We are so happy that Catster/Dogster have honored Noelle and Tess (and Aldo and Laurel, in a way) by giving them the Cat/Dog of the day. Thank you HQ for paying attention to what is happening in our community and recognizing what we feel is important.
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 May, 2008
    Excellent news, congrats to Noelle, such a well deserved honour ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~ Thanks for the link Violet, i am sending Grandmas doggies over right away.:q

Bruce The Boss