Catster fleas?

Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
edited 22 May, 2008 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
For the past few hours it seems like Catster has had a bad case of fleas! We can't view our pages & when we post in our groups it doesn't show up for a long time. Anycat else having these problems? Maybe it's just a bad night to be on. Hopfully those nasty fleas will be gone in the morning. Shoo fleas shoo! :^:

Comments

• Sandi MahanaSandi Mahana Member Posts: 4,011
    edited 22 May, 2008
    I havn't been having any problems except that the ad that is at the top of the screen is just a blue square with a ? in the middle.
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 22 May, 2008
    I find the flea med advertisement at the top of the page disturbing (the one with the cat with fleas all over his face). Every time I look at it I feel itchy. (Sorry to be off-topic. I though that\'s what you were referring to.) :-#
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 22 May, 2008
    I didn't have too hard a time, but I was on last night for awhile, when you thought the fleas wer out, and the little search thingy at the top of the page, which I usually swear by. . .I LOVE it to find topics, was GONE again!! :-/ But now it's back again :? ~a~