Post the weirdest thing about yourself......

Janet WestJanet West StroudMember Posts: 2,239
edited 11 June, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
I saw this on a past forum for 'Black cats around the world' and thought that perhaps everyone (not only black cats) might like to have a go....... Tambolina

Comments

• Janet WestJanet West StroudMember Posts: 2,239
    edited 24 May, 2008
    I dread to think what Harvey or Horus might have to say........!!!!!
    edited 24 May, 2008
    I'll start the ball rolling......I suppose the weirdest thing about me is that, although I look like a marmoset monkey and, occasionally, when I unzip my tummy, a huge tiger climbs out, I have not yet been carted off the the funny-farm......
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 25 May, 2008
    When my mum and dad have friends over, I like to sit in the middle of the room and clean my man parts. I don't know why they laugh at me. It's perfectly natural!
    edited 25 May, 2008
    I am a peeping tom kitty. I once scared the daylights out of mum by looking in through the window over the stairs. It was the first time i have been on the roof, and mum looked up to see big shiney eyes looking back at her. I do it to the neighbours when they come out to put things in their bins. I stare through the fence. It's so funny when they get frights!
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Nigel- I carry my mouse around with me everywhere. I even keep a hold of it when I'm in the litterbox. Donny and Tom- though we had everyone convinced otherwise until we were 2 months old, we are actually girls! Hahaha!
    edited 25 May, 2008
    Pipi- I like to pretend I am a mean psycho kitty. But really, I am as sweet as pie! James- it's not really weird, but more cool. When I was at the shelter before I was adopted, a group of young adults with Downs Syndrome used to come and visit us, to play with us and keep us company. I used to flock to them! The other kitties used to be scared at first, and I used to run back to the kitties, give them nose kisses, and run back to the people. I'd look back to the other kitties encouraging them to come too. The shelter people really believe I was encouraging them to join in on the playing! Charlie- I like to snuggle in armpits.
    edited 25 May, 2008
    The cleverest thing about me is I have learned to play without claws! I have them, but I never used them once around my foster mum. I would climb up her shirt by holding on to folds, collars and buttons with my paws. Claws were never extended. My foster mum thought this was very cool:)
    edited 25 May, 2008
    When we were living with our foster mum, we spent time with her friends dog, a Maltese cross named Reg. He was a boy. That didn't stop us trying to suckle off him though. Reg was our surrogate mum!:) We are also escape artists, all three of us. We watch carefully when people are using cupboards and doors, and straight away go over to practice.
    edited 25 May, 2008
    I am fascinated with my foster dad. As soon as he gets home, I will follow him all night. I just want to be close to him. I sit under his feet at dinner, under his chair when he is on the computer, and behind his head when he watches tv. I just love him! I ignore my foster mum completely.
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 30 May, 2008
    My brother's cat goes wild over his armpit odor. She always sleeps nestled in his armpit, and seems particularly happy when he hasn't had a shower for a few days and is kinda ripe.
    edited 26 May, 2008
    Hi, Tambolina here...... I love all your 'weird posts'........please keep 'em coming...... I've thought of another weird thing......I don't do it (because I am NOT weird (except for looking like a marmoset monkey and having a huge tiger climb out of my tummy occasionally)....but my three relations do (grandad Conrad, auntie Lillie and brother Colin).......they open one particular cupboard in the kitchen, on a regular basis, at least once a day each, stare inside for a few minutes, then walk away..... I often look inside after they have gone hoping to see something really exciting. but I never do....my human person does, too.......and she never sees anything either........ I think this must be one of the great mysteries of life........!!! Tambolina
  • NANCI De NURENANCI De NURE Deer Park, WaMember Posts: 188
    edited 26 May, 2008
    the weirdest thing about me is \'i am a warrior but iam scared of my mom. she has never hurt me. she talks soft to me and tries very hard to get close . i am also 1/2 feral cat. i love my dad he saved me. he likes her why can,t i?
    edited 26 May, 2008
    Oh, that is so sad......Tell her to to keep trying with you.....if you are feral I know it will be difficult for you.....but time and effort will do the trick....I'm sure......tell her not to give up....... Tamba
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I chew on my ruff fur and make a weird sound when doing it:r
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 28 May, 2008
    Fish. Is. Disgusting.
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 28 May, 2008
    When I was on Earth, I would not sit on bare skin. And I loved spicy food.
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I like to roll around on the coffee table after mommy dusts with lemon polish. I also get a little wild sometimes and if you look me directly in the eye, I will lunge for your head, not in malice but in play.
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I like to growl. I run through the house and growl and fuzz my tail when I'm playing. I also take a toy over near Marina then growl at her to stay away from my toy. mol
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I hate tap water. Mom isnt exactly sure why, but she\'s learned that I\'d rather sit & drink water thats poured from a plastic bottle. :r
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I forgot, I forgot. I have a really cool talent. I take my Zanies mousies, like the one in my mouth and I totally destroy them. Sometimes I chew them into unrecognizable little blobs. Sometimes I skin them. But my masterpiece was when I chewed open a mousie and stuffed both it's ears in it's belly. Mommy is still scratching her head trying to figure out how I did that but I'm not telling. :))
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 28 May, 2008
    I guess the weirdest thing about me is that I like to eat cheetos. Has anypurr ever tried them they are yummies..
  • Tanya MundyTanya Mundy boulderMember Posts: 763
    edited 29 May, 2008
    I never ate cherrios, but my wierdest thing was that i was addicted, absolutly addicted to angle food cake. I got one a week near the end of my life! not healthy, but then again, when it's your time, shoudln't you get whatever you want!
    edited 29 May, 2008
    Sometimes I do things to Leila that belong in a Faulkner novel. Heh heh. At least I now know for sure that I like GRRLS, not GUYS. :D
    edited 29 May, 2008
    I like to sniff under my sisters\' tails, and if they let me, I like to get in a lick or two, too. GRRLS smell SO GOOD!!! Maybe I like the way they smell because my real sisters were all eaten by crows...
    edited 29 May, 2008
    There is absolutely nothing weird about me. Psychologically-speaking, I am the healthiest cat ever to have lived. It\'s my family (Mother included) who are all nuts.
    edited 30 May, 2008
    I may also add that Harvey and Spot are simply dirty-minded. Are all male cats that way? Leila and I don\'t go around sniffing other cats under their tails, thank you very much. We do sniff each other\'s muzzles, however, as a kind of greeting.
    edited 30 May, 2008
    Chibi is full of it. Check out her present motto: dementia praecox. That about sums HER up. As for me, I must confess that I\'m a heavy smoker. It\'s hard enough lighting the stupid things and holding them between my toes as I puff away, but the biggest problem is buying cigarettes, as I don\'t have a driver\'s license or any other proof of my age (except my CFA certificate), and heck, I\'m only one and a half years old. :(
    edited 31 May, 2008
    Well, I changed my motto, so there. I just thought it sounded cool. I don\'t know why we have to have mottoes anyway.
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 5 June, 2008
    whispers: i\'m afraid of the kittens...please don\'t tell...should i seek therapy? if you know of a good therapist in the kalamazoo, michigan area (yes, the same place where all the strange people in harvey\'s posts hang out, but i\'m not seeking therapy for them) please p-mail me privately. must be able to work with senior cats and not be afraid to cross my path...
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 5 June, 2008
    my people say i\'m a paradox-i\'m the sweetest vindictive cat they know. the sweet is easy to see...just look at me.(preens herself) as for the other...well, i see it as justice. that nasty smoke alarm thingy shrieks, and it scares me, of course i have to hit mommy later for letting it scare me. same with the vacuum cleaner. i know mommy isn\'t driving it-mommy is blind and it might eat her-but she could tell kaya\'s mommy and churrah\'s mommy how much it scares me if she really loved me, right? so of course i have to hit her after it stops-i\'m certainly not coming out of the closet until it does! (no closet jokes, please...if you hurt my feelings i\'ll have to hit my mommy).:^: