Post the weirdest thing about yourself......

2»

Comments

• terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 5 June, 2008
    i like to french-kiss. (i hope this doesn\'t trip the censors...) i\'m not being vulgar, that\'s just what mommy calls it when i stick my muzzle up to her lips and lick her tongue.
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 5 June, 2008
    Churrah, I am scared of kittens too. But sshh, it's embarassing:r
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 5 June, 2008
    I like to get right up close to my foster mum, by sticking my little wet nose in her nostril and PUSHING!!! I don't know why she doesn't like it:-k
    edited 6 June, 2008
    bob, a deep thought for you to consider: you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can\'t pick your friend\'s nose...though as cute as you are, you\'d definitely be my favorite little booger:D
    edited 6 June, 2008
    bob, a deep thought for you to consider: you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can\'t pick your friend\'s nose...though as cute as you are, you\'d definitely be my favorite little booger:D
    edited 6 June, 2008
    sorry for the double post...i don\'t usually repeat myself, though i have been known to stutter. which means that if someone asks me to repeat myself, i can\'t say \"i don\'t stutter\". my speech impediment denies me access to a really cool comeback-can i sue, and if so, who? i really need the money, and it might set an interesting precedent:-k
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    edited 6 June, 2008
    bob, a deep thought for you to consider: you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can\'t pick your friend\'s nose...though as cute as you are, you\'d definitely be my favorite little booger :))! :))! :))! That gets MY vote for the funniest post of the day!
    edited 6 June, 2008
    Okay, this one isn\'t about me, but about my Mommy. When there\'s a cat show, she wears red panties for good luck. And shaves her armpits. Go figure... :?
    edited 6 June, 2008
    well, they\'re not going to search your mommy for neuticles, so i don\'t suppose it matters what color her underwear is...oops, wrong thread, but i\'ll leave it for those of you in the neuticles loop:q
    edited 7 June, 2008
    Maybe she\'s hoping she\'ll, like, meet a nice guy at the show and, you know, after the show they might, uh...oh, never mind. Anyway, guys at cat shows are usually not there looking for a girlfriend (I am NOT implying anything about this; the few guys there are either married to humans or to their cats, and in any event, everyone at a cat show is too busy getting their cat from ring to ring or grooming it to think about romance). Actually, red underwear, in Japanese tradition, is supposed to give the wearer luck, health, and strength, and is also said to be good for irregular periods, people with eternally cold feet , lower back pain, stiff shoulders, and for relieving stress. It is customarily bought and worn during the Year of the Monkey to bring the wearer good health for the year.
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 7 June, 2008
    I open cabinets as a sport. If I see space, I actually try to install myself in there. The best part is when I figure out which cabinet contains the catnip bags and then I tear them to shreds and have a catnip party!
    edited 7 June, 2008
    Boris, we always knew you were high on something that wasn\'t just love.
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 7 June, 2008
    It's Queenie. My weird thing is that I am VERY smart and good at figuring things out. I found a spot where the floor was weak where it joined the wall, and pushed through it and ran around in the heating ducts AND got myself out, too. Then later on for an encore I discovered that the vents for the heating system are not screwed down, and got into the heating system that way. There have been at least seven cats and one dog living here in the past 25 years, and I am the first one to figure that out! I also understand people's conversation. Our people were discussing rehoming me with a friend of theirs who lives out in the country and whose cat died. Even though it sounded like a pretty nice place--lots of mice and a nice owner and I could go outside--I want to stay here so I started being really affectionate to my person, following her around and purring and letting myself be picked up. I want to stay here with my brother and sister. Plus this other person is not on the Internet so I would not be able to be on Catster anymore! ::o
    edited 7 June, 2008
    Queenie, mom says I understand people's comments too. One time mom was looking at someone's blog and all of a sudden she saw a picture of a barncat. He was a cute little fella and seemed pretty satisfied in that picture. So mom said to me: "Awww. Look at this little guy! He lives in a barn! Do you want to live in a barn too?". As soon as she asked me that, I plopped down like a meatball at her feet and didn't budge even while mom was trying to get her feet out. She says I must have been trying to tell her that there was no way I was going anywhere else. ;) As soon as she said "All right, point taken." I rose up and went back to my routine. :))
    edited 8 June, 2008
    I am actually fake. However, this presents a problem. If I am actually fake, this makes me a \"real\" fake cat. If I am \"real,\" then I can\'t be fake. Please advise. :? (There is some Buddhist explanation for this somewhere, but, drat, I just can\'t find it in all those sutras.)
    edited 8 June, 2008
    Harvey, why are you pulling the "All Cretans are liars." paradox? Are we having another identity crisis? :-k
    edited 8 June, 2008
    i used to write this on the inside of bathroom stalls everywhere-doing my bit to make the time pass: the statement below is true. the statement above is false. ah...my misspent youth%:D%
    edited 9 June, 2008
    All cretins are liars. All liars are cretins. :D
    edited 9 June, 2008
    ...and I am a cretin. :))
    edited 9 June, 2008
    harvey...if you\'re saying you\'re a cretin...now i know you\'re a liar.:D
    edited 11 June, 2008
    Indeed, if we use \"cretin\" in its original (and correct) sense as referring to someone with \"cretinism,\" then I am not a cretin. According to CatWikipedia, \"Cretinism is a condition of severely stunted physical and mental growth due to untreated congenital deficiency of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism).\" However, if you use \"cretin\" in the sense that it is ordinarily used in everyday conversation today...well, I leave you to be the judge of that. Maybe that should be the new motto under my avatar--\"I\'m a cretin, and proud of it!\" :P
    edited 11 June, 2008
    whereas i\'m giving serious consideration to: \"the goat is my destination...\" and just let people wonder:D
    edited 11 June, 2008
    \"The goat is my destination\" as your Forums motto has a certain Zen feel to it. Go for it! ;c;