I have been asked out by two gentlemen-tomcats, what should I do?

Janet WestJanet West StroudMember Posts: 2,239
edited 5 June, 2008 in Other Meows & Purrs
Hi, it\'s Tambolina here.... I have been asked out by two gentlemen tom-cats - Mr Maxwell and Mr Benny Grouch.....I don\'t know the American conventions in these matters.....they are both good looking gentlecats and I like them both........is it permissible that I go out with them BOTH provided I take my maiden aunt, Miss Lillie, with me? What should I do? Tambolina

Comments

• Fifi PipiFifi Pipi Member Posts: 4
    edited 1 June, 2008
    My dear girl My advice to you? Go out with them *both*! My human person tells me that that is the only way to know which one you prefer :-) Then if you like them both, you can see them on alternate evenings. love Fifi Pipi who is still seeking an admirer x x
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 1 June, 2008
    I must say i've noticed that you keep putting up that : american and british way of acting. I mean, is it that different?? I am from Serbia, and i don't notice that difference that you might be noticing. You act like you act, by your home manners, be polite and it'll work. The possible difference might be in the type of humor.... And, as for your dating, :D hehe - i agree with the cat above me, date both and you'll see who's better! Just don't cheat...that's just...not ok in any nation lol
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    edited 5 June, 2008
    sure, have a group meet and greet...i\'d take miss lillie just so things wouldn\'t get awkward, though. plus that way you can hang back and listen to everybody talk, get an idea how they interact. unless you want to go for the scarlett o\'hara holding court at tara approach, in which case you need a few more beaus, no maiden aunt, and a lot of taffeta. have fun!