** HENRY IS 19 **

BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
My big brother Henry turns 19 this week. I have never met Henry as he lives with Grandma but Mum tells me he is a very very special boy. Mum isnt sure of the exact date of his birthday but it is the first week of June so he is celebrating all week with a party starting tonight (5th June) in the Seniors Meeting Room in the Party Forums. I hope you will all join me in wishing dear Henry A VERY HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P

Bruce The Boss

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY HENRY. ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY HENRY!!! WOO HOO!!! ;c;%:D%;c; ;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Henry. Happy birthday to you. |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb| |bb|
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P Happy 19th Birthday Henry!!! %:D%%:D%%:D% Wishing you the most marvelous birthday ever! ;P;P;P:P:P:P;P |bb|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P ;P :P Happy birthday to you Henry dear friend. |:| |:| |bb| |:| |:| |bb| |:| |:|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy nineteenth Henry. Hope you have a reall great birthday week. |/h/| |:| |/h/| |:| |/h/| |:| |/h/| |:| |/h/| |:|
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P;PHappy Birthday Henry xxxxx
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 19, Henry!!!!!!!!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;P:P;P Happy Birthday Henry! ;P;P Wishing you a very very happy birthday.
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY MORE. |bb|;P:P|/h/|
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Happy Birthday, Henry!!!! We wish you a happy day with lots of goodies and treats and extra snuggles. And, many more Happy Birthdays!!! |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/| |bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
    edited 11 November, 2008
    The last year has flown by! Can't believe it's a year since Henry was 18!! Happy Birthday Henry, respect to a FINE TABBY!!|^|
  • Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 11 November, 2008
    |bb||bb||bb|Happy 19th from a fellow 19 year old kitty! 19 is the new 10! |bb||bb||bb| ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c ;~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~ |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 11 November, 2008
    MERRY HAPPY TO YOU HAPPY MERRY TO YOU MERRY BIRTHDAY, dear HENRY and meowwweeeeeey morererere! 19 is a fine number indeed! heh heh ENJOY! -=VIJAY & the fiends
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENRY! ;P~a~:P|bb|;P~a~:P|bb|;P~a~:P|bb| Purrs and Love, Athena |:|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    A HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!! ~a~;P=D>:P|bb|~a~=D>;P:P|bb|=D> Love ya, Henry! Apollo
  • Dale EggersDale Eggers BronxMember Posts: 467
    edited 11 November, 2008
    i just wanted to wish my brother Spot a very happy 2nd birthday on Sunday, June 8th. hes a really sweet brother... Spot: http://www.catster.com/cats/510409 thank you, Moozer