LoL - Yeeess, i got one AR too

Olja AOlja A EuropeMember Posts: 330
edited 15 June, 2008 in Catster Crushes
It's a month of anonymous rosettes!!! So, i got one too. And, ummm -- all this might be just one mistake...Because, my "sender" said this : "I've heard that you don't like anon rosettes from dogs! Well what if I'm a dog! ( note I am different than the black and white cat that sent you that last anon gift)” So, first! I had no anon rosettes before...Especially not from that "black and white cat". LoL Second...a dog? O.O And, third...If somebody just made a mistake, it's ok, i won't feel bad or sad :)) Just pawmail me, so i could know that it's a mistake. Well, purrs ;)

Comments

• Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 13 June, 2008
    :))!:))! Maan, i want one too!!! WoW, imagine if it's a mistake:)) But, hey, what are the odds for that :)) The most important question here is...a dog?!:-k : P : P
  • Olja AOlja A EuropeMember Posts: 330
    edited 13 June, 2008
    :D If you want, i'll give you one "anon" rosette:)) I don't know....i couldn't live knowing that a dog has a crush on me....:D;)
    edited 13 June, 2008
    MOL, Mrvicaaa:)):)) I got anon rosette too....Oh, boy - i wonder who sent it :-k:-k:-k :D
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 13 June, 2008
    You two, would make a cute couple ;)
    edited 13 June, 2008
    Hehe, well it might work if we weren't related! Well, not for real - she's my "stepsister" ( used to live with my mom, so i consider her as my sister). Aaand - i got my Cherry!!:D
    edited 13 June, 2008
    Hmm:-k It would be nice....if i find out who sent it..... *thinks....n thinks....*
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 13 June, 2008
    oh, well I'll help as much as I can. :)
    edited 13 June, 2008
    Thanks Hobbit. I could sure use some help ( just between us...Sergei is not helping me too much.. hehe )
  • edited 13 June, 2008
    Hey my family help as much as we can ;)
    edited 13 June, 2008
    Aw, thanx Cartman! Like i said, i do need help ( hehe ) ;)
  • edited 13 June, 2008
    No problem ;)
    edited 13 June, 2008
    What?? I'm not so much of a help?? :)) You'll see who's not helpful, when i come back next time and bring tou THE answer!! haHA!!
    edited 14 June, 2008
    I got another one.....It's says it's a mistake about that black and white cat:D. And, again, what if i'm a dog... Hhehe...Well....If "you" are reading this...I never dated a dog, i have some bad experience with dogs..But, i would really like to meet you!!:r I might change my opinion;) And if you're a cat...Well, hehe, no problem But, at least give me some clueee
    edited 14 June, 2008
    :-O Ok, that mysterious cat/dog of yours sent me an anon rosette, saying that i ask you what do you think of dog-cat dating. Ummm....I don\'t know what to say...Sept..Yeah, if you are a dog or not - give her some cluesss, man!;)
    edited 14 June, 2008
    .........:-/:-/....... This is soo interesting:D And....i can't wait to meet that special dog/cat:r ;)
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    I think i know who it is and its a cat :)
    edited 14 June, 2008
    Really? Well, can you say who it is?:D
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    well i think its Hobbit he just said he hada crush on you and my sister Candy :-#:-$ i didnt say anything
    edited 14 June, 2008
    Well, thanks for the idea, but..hmm, i think it's not him. I don't know who is it, tho but..I think i'm sure it's not Hobbit. Well...mystery stands still....:?
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    dun dun dunnnnnn sorry for making it durmatic :))
    edited 14 June, 2008
    :)) It's ok - because i got ONE clue!! ~a~ He said that he is the brother of one who's hanging in the forums...Interesting clue, i must admit....
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    Yeah but alot of cats hang out in the forum?? :))
    edited 14 June, 2008
    :)) You're right Cartman. He could be anybodies brother.... Better clue - pwizzz misssterr secret dog/cat :D
    edited 14 June, 2008
    Well, i must admit - you are very interesting!! :D And your clues, and your style ( lol ) really nice... Only thing left is - say your name ;);)
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    who me?? Or Sergei or the AR??
    edited 14 June, 2008
    No ,boys you are interesting as always - but this time i mean that that SA is interesting!
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    Oh look at IM scared i got 2 more
    edited 14 June, 2008
    Well, i read all your AR and..Well, the Dude ;) i must say - you're an interesting fella. I believe there's a quot that might be guiding you or at least it fits you very well at the moment...Here it is: "Don't come any closer. I want to love and want your two eyes from a distance. Cause, happiness is beautiful only while you wait it, while it just gives you whispers." one of my fav....=D> Anyway - whoever you are - as you watch Cartman - i'll watch you when and if you reveal yourself - and if you do anything to my lil sis Mrvica....:n: :)););) jk
  • edited 14 June, 2008
    *hides* STOP WATCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Well...The Dude...I won't be here for a long time...So..I guess this is the last chance till July to say your name.. Oh, don't leave me helpless all June....Would ya? Meowss|^| ( or barks...lol)