Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Happy Birthday BOB! All Day Pawty HERE!

SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
;P;P|bb|;P;P WooHoo, my handsome boyfriend, Robert, who you all know as *Bob*, is celebrating his 13th birthday today!!! We\'re having an all day birthday bash to celebrate. Get your pawty on and join the fun!! ;P;P;P Happy Birthday my Robert. Wuv you!!!;P

Comments

• SuKoRoSuKoRo SouthernMember Posts: 1,532 ✭✭
    edited 15 June, 2008
    :P:P:P;P:P:P:P Pawty! Pawty! Pawty! Happy Birthday Bob!! Have a pawsome day!! ;c;;c;~a~~a~;c;;c; |bb|
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Sullivan, stopped dancing around and help me get the decorations and food set up. :n: The pawty theme is Tigger! Happy Birthday Bob!!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    ;P;P;P:P:P;P;P;P O. OK, Pansy. Here, I\'ve got the balloons. *places balloons around the room* Looks good! =; Tigger Balloons
    edited 15 June, 2008
    *carries in a BIG box and puts it on the table* We got lots of Robert\'s favourite food here. Plenty of CHICKEN. Dig in!! %:D%%:D%;P%:D%%:D% Felix Food
    edited 15 June, 2008
    *carries in an even BIGGER box and puts it on the table* And we\'ve got lots of Bob\'s friends\' favourite food too!! ;c;;c;|/h/||/h/|;c;;c; Tiki
    edited 15 June, 2008
    :P:P|bb|:P:P Treats! There are TONS of treats too!!! ~a~~a~~a~~a~~a~ Temptations
    edited 15 June, 2008
    EEEEeeeeeeee, and of course, there\'s CAKE!!! Birthday Cake
    edited 15 June, 2008
    ;P;P;P;c;;c;;c;;P;P;P Happy Birthday Bob!!!! ;P|:|;P
    edited 15 June, 2008
    |bb||bb||bb|:P:P|bb||bb||bb| Happy Happy Birthday, my Robert!! Kissies!! :c9:c9|:|:c9:c9
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hey guys!! Knead any help? And I don't mean help eating the food :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!! My gift to you is to be extra nice to your girl Pansy! :c9
    edited 15 June, 2008
    BOB!! Happy Birthday dude! :b: We wanted to drop this **TIGGER** off for your party :)
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hellooooooooooooooooo!!! What can I do to help, Pansy? Want me to mix up some catmos? :)) Happy birthday Bob!!! We know you're going to have a pawsome day!! ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
    edited 15 June, 2008
    :-h Hi Boogers and Fido!! Bob\'s gonna love that Tigger!! And Boogers? You better be NICE to me!! :n:
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Boogs! Fido! Hey dudes!!!! :-h:-h Happy birthday Bob!!!!!! ;P:P;P:P;P I brought some mini lobster potpies fur everyone!!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Look what I brought ya dude! **TIGGER LAWN SWING** ;P|:||bb|:P
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hey Ele' and Gimms!! This is going to be a pawsome party! We LOVE Tigger and friends!!!!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    EEEeeeee!! Ele\'!!! |:| Oh yes, please! No kitty makes catmos like you do! :c9
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Check out this bad boy! **TIGGER BOUNCY SET**
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Oooo, I wanna do some bouncing with my Smudgelet in that, Boogers! :c9:r
    edited 15 June, 2008
    **Ambro walks in with a doggie labor crew following him** Okay boys! You can set up the BOUNCE HOUSE right over there!!! =;
  • CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 June, 2008
    *heads for the Tigger bouncy set* Happy Birthday Bob! I hope your day is full of fun. ~a~|/h/|

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

edited 15 June, 2008
    B ;c; O ;c; B ;c; Happy 13th Birthday - may all your birthday dreams come true! ;P|bb|

The Cats in the Clover

edited 15 June, 2008
    Party hearty, Bob! You're a teenager now! :b: :b:

The Cats in the Clover

edited 15 June, 2008
    **Ambro shakes his head** NO no no!!!!! Right over there with the BOUNCE HOUSE!!!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    BOB! Happy 13th bday Bob!!! WOW!!! Teenager! LOOK OUT! We brought another **TIGGER CAKE** as we're sure there'll be a lot of guests!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hey everyone!!! :-h:-h Those doggies aren't working right today. They must all need a good flea bath!! Happy birthday Bob!!!!!!!!!!!! |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hey Calvin and Co! Ambro! Yes, always blame the doggies! Sully I hope Smudge and you do get to play on the **BOUNCY BOUNCY**
    edited 15 June, 2008
    OMC Boogers!!! Looks like we were thinkin' alike!!! Plenty of bouncy room fur everyone!!! :))!:))!
    edited 15 June, 2008
    Hi Hondo! :-h Happy 13th Birthday, Bob! Here are 13 friends to help you celebrate: |/h/||bb|:^:~a~|^||/a/|;c;%:D%=D>:))=;:q:P

The Cats in the Clover