WEDDING OF HUDSON & MORTICIA, JUNE 27TH, 2008, 8 PM EDT; 5 PM CATSTER TIME

Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
WEDDING OF HUDSON & MORTICIA! All our friends are cordially invited to our wedding on June 27, 2008, at 8 PM EDT, 5 PM Catster time. IT WILL BE HELD RIGHT HERE IN THIS PLAYDATE THREAD! We are marrying in Westminster CAThedral with a reception to follow immediately afterward at the Elizabethan Gardens, a VERY special spot! We will be having a special theme in honor of the happy couple! Come expecting anything! But do come! We hope to see you there! THANKS go to the wonderpurr SNOWY for putting our invitation together. Thanks, sweetie, from us both! Morticia & Hudson ~a~

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 15 June, 2008
    I will most definitely try to be here !! ConCATulations you are a lovely couple =D> |:|
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 15 June, 2008
    ((HUG)) Thank you Ashley! We definitely want you there!
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 16 June, 2008
    ....................sneaks in......... (in her usual sneaky fashion) *giggles* Runs off................................... (giggling)
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 June, 2008
    *sees his name up in lights...jaw drops* :-O Wow! There we are...right on our own thread! I'm so happy to be marrying my Ticia!!! She's so purrfect! ~a~ Yep, there we are...the whole catster world is watching... *looks very nervous* :r *runs off to work on vows again*
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 19 June, 2008
    Awww Hudson you are so sweet! *hugs* And thanks to Ticia and you for giving me the honour of being part of this special occassion! I am soooo catctited I can't wait! It is going to be a meowvolous wedding! ~a~
    edited 24 June, 2008
    Snowy ... thank YOU for doing all you are doing FOR our wedding! You and your Meowmy BOTH! We cannot wait to see everypurr in their outfits!!! ;c;
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 June, 2008
    to settle any pre-wedding nerves, this is for you, Morticia ... ;) HAM !!!
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 24 June, 2008
    pssssst, Hudson, in case you faint or stutter while exchanging vows, pre-record your words ... :D then just mime your way through the ceremony
    edited 26 June, 2008
    Whew! The vows are written, Gromit's toast is written, the honeymoon plans are all verified, and my picture is ready to put up at wedding time! I think I'm ready! ~a~
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    Mommy won't be able to get on the computer tomorrow, for various reasons, so she would like us to say a few words now! :D Concatulations on your wedding day! You two make such a lovely couple. ;) Hope all goes well and everything is ready!!! Love your furriend, Kiki%:D%|/a/| (and of course Mutchka too!~a~)
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    Hi, Ticia and Hudson! Mommy has to work during the time your wedding will be, but I sooo wish I could be there! Here's our furmily's present to you both: Gift certificate for two meals at Chef Skylar's Restaurant
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    OMC, I am so embarrassed. :r Or Mommy should be embarrassed because you know how I posted late?? Mommy thought it was Saturday yesterday and that Sunday would be today, she can't go on the computer Sunday! So hopefully I can join you!!!%:D%
  • Mary TeelMary Teel Virginia BeachMember Posts: 1,320
    edited 27 June, 2008
    I know we won\'t be able to be there.....but we want to wish the two of you best wishes and I hope the wedding is gawgeous......
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Carbon - how SWEET! Thank you for the gift certificates for the open restaurant! Once we return from the honeymoon we'll visit! Kiki, oh GOOD! %:D% I'm glad you'll be able to make it after all! Patch: THANK YOU my furriend! Angel: I LOVE the ham! *tears off a piece and chews* Just the thing to chase away any nerves (that I do NOT have mind you ...) I'm SO excited and not nervous a BIT! Excited purrs! Morticia
  • Joilyn DoucetteJoilyn Doucette BramptonMember Posts: 17,313 ✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Wishing you a lifetime of cathappiness...and concatulations to you both! =D>=D>=D>=D>
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Morticia This is going to be a wonderful wedding!!! Is so excited for his friend CONCATULATIONS!! |:||:||:| Purrs, Elmer
  • Libby CookLibby Cook ChapinMember Posts: 31,501
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *peeks head in & looks around* WOW this place is bigs........scribbles note for Ms Morticia and Mr. Hudson. If mes not makes it backs mes wishes yous the very bestest happiest life:D|:||:||:| signed....Buckwhear
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Ginger, Elmer, Buckwheat - thank you! Buckwheat, I see you found your way here! I hope all you guys can come but if not I know you're here with us all in spirit! Love Morticia ;c;
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    Me too! This looks so fun, and it is going to happen in like a couple hours! This is going to be so much fun, and I think Mommy will actually get the chance to come! :D I can't wait, I bet everything is purrfect!!!!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Kiki, GREAT! I hope you can come! *hugs Kiki & runs out the door to begin final preparations .... I'm SOOO excited!*
  • Donna DullDonna Dull PeoriaMember Posts: 574
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *Peeks in, wishing it were time to put on her pretty outfit NOW!*
  • s bs b Chicago Metro AreaMember Posts: 1,966
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *peeks in* oh I still have time- gonna sneak pizza from mama =) ~a~~a~~a~ be back for the wonderful wedding!!!!
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    Can't wait! Mommy might be late :r But I know we will come! :D~a~
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Hudson and his bestpurr Gromit tiptoe into the vast Westminster CAThedral Westminster CAThedral and look around and the beautiful church! After making sure everything is ready, they head off to rooms that have been set aside for them to get into their special clothes!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Ooo I just missed Hudson! Good! I don't want him to see me before the wedding!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    'Ticia, are you nervous? Wow ... this is a HUGE place! Ya'll went all OUT didn't you? Westminster ... WOW!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Nah ... I'm good! I'm just SO excited! Feisal I guess your wedding will be next, eh, buddy?
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Yup, Halloween! To the lovely Zilla! Hey shouldn't we be getting dressed soon?
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Yeah we'd better get moving -- I can't wait to wear my dress! I wish Mittens was going to be here to see me!!!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    C'mon ladies and Feisal .. *giggle* Ooo I can't wait to see Gromit! *sigh* He's SO handsome I just KNOW he'll look SMASHING!!