WEDDING OF HUDSON & MORTICIA, JUNE 27TH, 2008, 8 PM EDT; 5 PM CATSTER TIME

1262728293032»

Comments

• Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *eyes fill w/tears* Hudson, did you see? The cake! BBQ brought us a stardust cake! That's so SWEET! THANK YOU darling! *waves to BBQ*
    edited 27 June, 2008
    And PB2 ... thank you for your kind words. We love you too!!!
  • Angela FullerAngela Fuller SheridanMember Posts: 2,559
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Oh darn! I was hoping meowmy would get home from work in time for me to catch some of the wedding! :( Hudson and Morticia I wish you two the best of luck! I've never seen two kitties more purrfectly suited to each other, well except for me and Captain Tommaso! :)) I hope you have a great honeymoon! *wonders if there might be some leftover wedding cake somewhere* ;)
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *smiles and blows whisker kisses from a distance* |/a/|
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 27 June, 2008
    I saw...he's such an angel! *puts arm around Ticia as they ride through the starlit English countryside on their way to the inn*:-h
    edited 27 June, 2008
    :-h to Sin! I'm sorry you missed us! Party when we get back! More later! Pmail me!!!
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 27 June, 2008
    ~snuggles next to her sweetheart Feisal and tries to ignore the twitchy feeling... puurs softly and waves and his sis and all head out~
  • L TL T New YorkMember Posts: 2,000
    edited 27 June, 2008
    BBQ!!!! *blows kisses to her sweetheart* XOXOXOXOXOXOX *blushes* I love you sweet angel!!!
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Momma's finally home so I can talk but everybody left already. Isis was the most beautiful flower girl. And she wore orange!

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 27 June, 2008
    Hamlet, you're supposed to say how beautiful the bride is!

Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

edited 27 June, 2008
    Morticia was beautiful! And Hudson was beautiful! And Gromit was beautiful! And Isis, of course.

Official Spokescat for:

edited 27 June, 2008
    *sigh* Hudson and Gromit were handsome, not beautiful.

Official Spokescat for:

edited 27 June, 2008
    They were too beautiful! And handsome.

Official Spokescat for:

edited 27 June, 2008
    Congratulations Hudson and Morticia.

Official Spokescat for:

edited 27 June, 2008
    Yes, Congratulations! Black cats rule!

Official Spokescat for:

edited 27 June, 2008
    Congratulations! I love you all! Bye Isis!

Official Spokescat for:

• edited 28 June, 2008
    Mommy had to go before the reception and we didn\'t want to disrupt the ceremony. Oh sweetie this was such a pawsome wedding. *giggles* And I loved the dress. If I had known I would have dressed the part. Did I ever tell you my mommy worked the Ren Faire here while it was still at Black Point. *giggles again* She was a Bard. Anyway, my love nugget got to pull my puppet strings so mommy is going in tomorrow and see how much fun we really had. And we wanted to leave our gift. *sets a beautiful crystal set on the gift table http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd143/YnysWitrin/Gifts/TiciaHudsonsWeddingGift.jpg* Me, Galin, Alana and Momma Kitty hope you have a pawsome honeymoon. *gives Ticia and Hudons big hugs from her, Galin, Alana & Momma Kitty*
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 28 June, 2008
    I hope I am on time for the wedding.I just got the notice now.
  • HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 June, 2008
    a pox and pestilence on modern computers !!! :r ours wouldn\'t work at the most crucial time ... :-/ Hudson, my friend, I\'m SO sorry to have missed the ceremony ...
    edited 28 June, 2008
    *sobbing her heart out* :(( Ticia, sweetie, Merlin & I missed the event of the year ... :( a thousand sorries ... :r
    edited 28 June, 2008
    now that our poxy computer\'s working, I\'d like to conCATulate Hudson on his grand Wedding to his lovely Lady, Ticia ... =D> and wish you both a lifetime of happiness
    edited 28 June, 2008
    :c9 yes, conCATs to you both and may your love last furrever:c9 here are our gifts furr your new home: Tree of Life Elizabethan Tapestry Elizabethan Lady Blessing All Creatures Tapestry |:| to you both|:| and may you ROCK England from side to side ... ;c;
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 22 June, 2011
    (^^