Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

WEDDING OF HUDSON & MORTICIA, JUNE 27TH, 2008, 8 PM EDT; 5 PM CATSTER TIME

Comments

• Niki FeniakNiki Feniak HillsideMember Posts: 561
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Bear - Snowy - Martin - How are you!!! I am sooo excited for Ticia and Hudson. I brought my sisfurs with me tonight - you'll have to meet them later.
  • Catalina SolteroCatalina Soltero San JoseMember Posts: 2,054
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *somber voice* Tyke, I have been asked to undertake a most serious and officious role, as the Archbishop Bunner, in order to marry my good friends Morticia and Hudson. *the bunny winks at Tyke*
  • Rhonda BarrientosRhonda Barrientos Dallas-Ft. WorthMember Posts: 205
    edited 27 June, 2008
    As the "Master Of The Revels", I myself am wearing a VERY special outfit: a costume worn by Henry VIII's actual personal court fool (or some use the term "court jester"), Will Somers!
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Tyke! Ruby! EA! Everypurr! :-h ~a~ *listens intently at Phoenix*
  • Brittany TisdaleBrittany Tisdale Bartlett/MemphisMember Posts: 726
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Glad to see you Odie! :D|:||:|
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 27 June, 2008
    I'm not sure Kiki, we'll just have to wait and see... This wedding should be BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! ;c;
  • Angela BoumanAngela Bouman Grand RapidsMember Posts: 1,430
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *nods to Bunny and then runs ovfur and jumps up in Snowy's paws, just like Odie-O* *gets sidetracked and starts licking his luv purrrrrr* *licka licka lick*
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Benny leans over to Emma "Hey Sis, why are they wearing such funny clothes"......"Benny.....the wedding has an Elizabethen/Tudor theme. Those are not "funny clothes", that is how people dressed in the 16th century."......."Well, as long as this gets going and then we can go to the reception and have fun..."...Benny settles down.....but where is the lovely Morticia???????
  • edited 27 June, 2008
    I feel so out of place! I don't have anything to wear! :-O:r
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *Playful gives a stern look to her brothers* Shhh! Dis is a solemn event. Mew can't act like mewr on a hockey field!
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Hey Indy! :-h Hey everypur! Gosh everypur's here! :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Ashley you look PAWSOME! Cavie, didn't 'Ticia tell you you'd be surprised? *G*
  • Joilyn DoucetteJoilyn Doucette BramptonMember Posts: 17,313 ✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Pink, come and sit by me....I am sitting over here, next to Sam (Smokey is on the other side)....:))
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Hi Sausage, Hi Bear *nods and smiles* Hi Torque! *gives her nephew a kiss and a tickle* How are you sweetie!
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *whispers to Playful* RIGHT ON you tell 'em! MOL
  • Rhonda BarrientosRhonda Barrientos Dallas-Ft. WorthMember Posts: 205
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Officiating the ceremony will be The Bunny, whose costume comes from a famous portrait of Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury, who facilitated Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and performed his subsequent marriage to Anne Boleyn. (Later, under the Catholic Mary I, Cranmer - who was Protestant - was burned at the stake for heresy.)
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *giggles at Bear & Odie* Interesting Phoenix! And you look so handsome in it!
  • Angela BoumanAngela Bouman Grand RapidsMember Posts: 1,430
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Meowlo purrs! Can't wait to see this SPECTACULAR WEDDING! %:D%
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Sure Ging!!!=;
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Ashley Jay! You are BEAUTIFUL as always!!!!|:|
  • Deborah EbersoldDeborah Ebersold West HollywoodMember Posts: 43,115 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 June, 2008
    I can't wait to see da bride. Is she going to be dressed as Queen Elizabeth?
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 27 June, 2008
    (((((((((((((ISIS))))))))))))))) my godbaby!!! eeeekkk!!! SO many posts! MOL!
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 27 June, 2008
    ~listens to Phoenix's descriptions interestedly~
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *sprinkles stardust on the guests* Make a wish everypurr!
  • Cathy CrowthersCathy Crowthers CantonMember Posts: 326
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Ashley Jay..you look stunning!!! And Bunny...I've never seen you look so dapper, my man! *pats Bunny on the back* *looks around* did I hear someone say my buddy Bear and his bride are here?
  • s bs b Chicago Metro AreaMember Posts: 1,966
    edited 27 June, 2008
    roflmto Sausage...."she'll smell good" eua de chicken MOL MOL
  • Catalina SolteroCatalina Soltero San JoseMember Posts: 2,054
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *coughs officiously* Ahem, Phoenix, I am Archbishop Bunner *winks*
    edited 27 June, 2008
    Hi Martin :) How are you? You look so handsome!
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *joins BBQ in sprinkling angel dust...*|/a/|
  • Cat LedfordCat Ledford MurphyMember Posts: 3,189
    edited 27 June, 2008
    *giggles* I'm good Ashley, but we miss efferypur so much!