Harley Man and Jingle Bells Wedding

Comments

• Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yes the Burly Cats will do all of the clean up Sweet PURRince. (hugs him tight) Bye!! Love you!!
  • mykittiezmykittiez Western ColoradoMember Posts: 2,638 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *giggles* I'll have some yoplait, Chai! *giggles*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (takes out some Yoplait for all of the bridesmaids just like the TV commercial) Hee Hee!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    That would be nice if you could stay awhile Precious!! (claps her paws)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    MOL MOL Oh that sounds good too! I'm not going to have much of a girly figure after eating all this food here!! MOL Oh what the heck....I'll have one too, Chai! MOL
  • Diane NusbaumDiane Nusbaum BeavertonMember Posts: 11,919
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Thai sits down next to Jenny Lou and gives her a hug* Hi there little furiend we haven't had a chat for so long - whats happening with you ??
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Sooks. Sorry it's not working out with Sharif. I guess it is tough being on different time zones. :-/
  • Barbara HarrisBarbara Harris San MartinMember Posts: 3,873
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Goodbye Osiris, hope to see you again soon. Goodbye everyone, there is really a feeling of love in the air today. I am so very pleased that I was invited. -----------Flora Cat|:|
  • Ireys BryanIreys Bryan Member Posts: 9,690
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I was about to tell Sous we should go and let you gals do you thing with the Yoplait!! MOL, but I think we could stay for a while if you want! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Are you still getting married in August, Chai?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (snuggles next to Oshii) Oh, it's been a while since I've talked to you Precious. How are you?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hokay Osh, we'll stay longer....ai lurve yoo too, Purrincess!! *kisses her*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Hailey walks up to Ruby* Hi Ruby! How have you been? I have missed you!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Flora Cat. You look beautiful in that yellow dress!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *puts his paw around Sugar and gives her sugar* Oh, I am just doing great!! How about you, Sweetness?
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh yes Jenny Lou. August 8 at 8 pm Capone time - that's 6 pm Catster/Pacific time. I do still need to get my dress. I just can't make up my mind! However, our next wedding is Thai Pie and Theo!
  • Renee Ryland-RasorRenee Ryland-Rasor SonoraMember Posts: 2,910
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Good bye Theo, Osiris, SouSou, Oshii, Jo Jo, Ariel, and any ofur cats that I might have missed! **Gives Jenny Lou a big hug and a long kiss goodbye.** I'm afraid to say it, but Ruby and I must say goodbye also. Our typist is hungry, and she has put off her chores for long enough. Ruby and I had a wonderpurr time being here with all of you today, and we cat wait to see all of you again. We love you all! Bye bye!:-h:-h:-h:-h I'll see you soon Jenny Lou...kiss kiss!:D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Life is so good for me Precious! I just love my new home. I couldn't be happier! And of course I have the Best Boyfuriend in the world!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Have you planned out your wedding pawty? Oh, I bet it is hard to pick out just one dress! They are all so purrty! I'd love to go dress shopping with you!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    O bai, Blue II & Ruby! Great 2 c yoo!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Blue II & Ruby! *high paw to Blue II*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (hugs Blue II and Ruby tightly) Bye you two! It was so great to see you. I love both of you so much, I hope you know that.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww shucks! :)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Yes Chai, it's tough when we are in different time zones and on different schedules, but oh well.I think that his mum is very busy right now and we are busy with all Thai's plans so there only seems to be so much time to go around.
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (pokes Sugar in the tummy) Uh Uh, I have the Best Boyfuriend in the world -no the Universe!! (hugs SouSou)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Ohhhhh!!!!!! Tee hee!! :D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Blue II! *Jenny Lou gives him a kiss* I wish you could stay longer but I'm glad that we got to see each other. Maybe we can go on a date soon! Take care! I love you, Blue II! Ruby, I am so glad to see you again! I have missed you a lot!!! I hope to see you again real soon! I love you sweetie like a sisfur! You both be careful going home!! *Jenny Lou hugs them both*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Ruby and Blue :-h It was great to see you both .
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (shakes her head at her two tabby sisfurs) Oh you two!! (giggles) Jenny Lou, it is hard to pick just one dress. There are so many beautiful ones. If you'd like to go shopping that would be fun!! Are you looking for a wedding dress too??
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Ruby & Blue II! I am so happy that you both could come today! I have missed you both! I hope to talk with you again soon! *Hailey hugs them both*