Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Harley Man and Jingle Bells Wedding

1131415161719»

Comments

• Jeanette CereskeJeanette Cereske San FranciscoMember Posts: 16,444
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Sooks I guess you're right. Your mum must be so busy with Thai Pie's wedding. Thai Pie, how did you ever pick just one dress??
  • Diane NusbaumDiane Nusbaum BeavertonMember Posts: 11,919
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Well Thai Pie, I think that we should be running along now. Lets say goodbye to efurryone.
  • mykittiezmykittiez Western ColoradoMember Posts: 2,638 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I would love to look for a wedding dress for me but Blue II hasn't asked me yet! *Giggles* But I would love to help you pick out yours, if you want me too! MOL
  • Renee Ryland-RasorRenee Ryland-Rasor SonoraMember Posts: 2,910
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Good bye Flora Cat. It was so nice to meet you. Have a wonderfur evening! Hi Hailey! How are you darling? **Ruby hugs Hailey, and gives her a big kiss on the nose** I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to be back at the Bridge now, or else Big Boss won't give me any more day passes next time I want to come to Earth. I hope to visit with you more at Theo and Thai Pie's wedding soon. Good bye Hailey dear!:-h I had a wonderpurr time here with all of you today....pawty on guys!:c9~a~%:D%~a~%:D%~a~ Bye Bye!!!:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Sooks & Thai Pie!!! Let me know if I can do anything to help with your wedding too! I just love weddings! *Jenny Lou hugs them both*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Sweeties - I think it's time for us to go as well before these sisfurs of mine get in a genuine cat fight!! (hugs Thai Pie and Sooks) Thai Pie, you know if your mum needs any help we are here for you! All you have to do is ask!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Well Chai it was hard as I liked a lot of dresses. We just kept whittling down the choices till I found the right one. Do you have a dress yet Chai ??
    edited 11 November, 2008
    OK Jenny Lou. Let me know when you'd like to go shopping! (hugs her beautiful twin and hugs Hailey too) Hailey, I hope your health is better. You take care of yourself!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Not yet Thai Pie! I need to get one soon though! (hugs Oshii and SouSou) Bye you two! Great to see you!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Thai Pie, Sooks, Sugar, Chai & LB!!! It was great seeing all of you again! Let's do it again soon! I had a great time today. If any of you need help planning your weddings...Hailey & I would love to help!!! Talk to you all soon! *Jenny Lou hugs them all*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (hugs Jenny Lou, Hailey, Thai Pie and Sooks) (saves her best hug for SouSou) Bye Sweet PURRince!! *whispers - Best BF in the universe* (giggle)
  • Ireys BryanIreys Bryan Member Posts: 9,690
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bai Chai, Sugar! *hugs them* Ohhhh bai Purrincess!! Ai lurves yoo sew vereh much!!! *hugs and kisses*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh that sounds pawsome Chai!!! Let me know when you're going shopping!!!! You girls are lucky that you're getting married!!! MOL Take care all of you!!! I'll pmail you, Chai, about going shopping! *giggles* I better go too! Thanks for all the fun today! *Jenny Lou hugs effuryone* Bye bye!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Everyfur! Great day today! (hugs Thai Pie, Sooks, Hailey and Jenny Lou) (gives Oshii a super hug) Bye Precious!! *whispers Best BF in the Entire Universe and beyond*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *hugs LB & Chai goodbye* Bye Sweetness! *hugs her tight and gives her sweet sugar* I love you!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks Jenny Lou and Chai I will remember to ask you if I need some help - I probably will, so I will let you know. Goodbye Sous and Oshii, Chai, LB and Sugar. Bye Jenny Lou and Ruby and Blue - did I miss anyfurs ? Sorry if I did. It was a wonderful wedding - see you at the next one !! I guess that will be mine :)):-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye effuryone! Chai, I am doing lots better now. Thanks for all the purrz and purrayers for me to get better!!! I hope to stay that way!!! *Hailey hugs Chai, LB, Sugar, Thai Pie & Sooks* Bye! See you soon!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    (shakes her head and takes each tabby sisfur by the paw) See what I put up with!! Bye All!! Happy Day!! (leaves the garden with her two sisfurs)
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye efurrone!! *Osh and Sous call out as they head out giggling at their BOTH most wonderful GFs in the universe & beyond*
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Oshii & SouSou!! *Jenny Lou gives them a hug* See you soon!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh we missed Hailey !! Good bye Hailey :-h
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *Hailey hugs Oshii & SouSou* Bye guys! It was nice seeing you again! I have missed talking with you!!! We didn't get to talk much today but hopefully we can soon! Take care guys! Bye!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Bye Sooks! *giggles*
  • Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I,m sorry I couldn,t make your wedding.It was moms fualt,she forgot.