Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Who is your CatsterPlus Crush?

Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
I like Patches from Gainesville, GA... He's handsome...

Comments

• Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My crush is Vladimir Rose...I love those fangs in his photo! I hope he likes older kitties!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Inky (of Gainesville, GA) is my sweetheart, of course!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Catster plus crush is of course Mugsy
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Patches, Inky and family - where are you? We miss you here!
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Of course, my Catster Plus crush is the same crush as always.....Jacques! ***muah**** sweetie :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ...and mine is Salem Keegan....he's soooo cute!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ...and mine is Gysmo!!
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wuv Diego. My heart belongs to him! He is not a catster PLUS kitty, but to me he is a super plus! He gives me happy paws.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have a crush on...*blush*... Tommy The Cat. He is so handsome! He is better then a catnip bed laying in a sunbeam!
  • Beckie AbnerBeckie Abner RenoMember Posts: 2,617
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Im To Old To Be In Love
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My, my...a love migration. One more time, eh, Angelkit? Muah! bocce y beso! kitty kiss you! Here, there, wherever... --jacques
  • Beckie AbnerBeckie Abner RenoMember Posts: 2,617
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Jacques your handsome....do you like you ladies old?
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Misha! Or Bobbcatt. . . or Misha. . . or Bobbcatt. . . . they\'re both such hunks!
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ruben is my crush, as well as my CatsterPlus crush.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Im still on the lookout for my Catster plus crush
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Rufus is my handsome beau!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Melvin likes me, and I like him. But . . .we aren't in love. It's too early to tell. :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm like Sarah Joe. Still lookin'!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Saffron is one sexy tortie. I like her alot, but we aren't an item yet. Hey Sarah Joe- you sure are a pretty little thing!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gomez - I am here my love! FINALLY! Had to convince mom to let me get on a different thread. She's worried about my brothers and sisters crushes who aren't + members though. They won't see them here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ahhhhhhh, My true love? Mama cat of course! Thanks for the compliment Sarah Joe-if I wasn't with MC, I think I might just have to flirt with you a little more! Oh, don't tell him I said so, but my bro Magic might have a little something for you!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pepper n Patches!!! Patches n Pepper!!! We need to talk more Pepper. I havent seen you much!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love Bobbie. We even look just alike! But she isn't a + member. (hangs head)
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, beautiful Sweetie! I decided to check out the Catster Plus forums and see what was going on.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love Linux! He's the most handsome cat in catster!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Rufus! Awwwwe, Rufus said I'm beautiful! (holds head high with pride) Thank you. Have you thought about me this week, my love. Oh, gotta go! Dinner time! (jumps up) I would gladly share my kibble with you if you were here.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Kitties! Lemur, I think Magic is very handsome if he doesn't mind a younger girl. He has very beautiful blue eyes. Dont tell him though I am too shy. -Sarah Joe
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My heart belongs to Lemur..he is the sweetest kitty on all of catster and I'd gladly share anything I had with him....those blue eyes..........ME-OOOOWWW!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MC - How my whiskers quiver and my fur stands on end everytime I see you and hear you're sweet meow! I can't wait till catster gives us hearts so I can give you mine! (plops down to the ground in a love daze)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sarah Joe - My sweet young little kit. You're too pretty for words.