Who is your CatsterPlus Crush?

Comments

• Gwen LutgeGwen Lutge El CajonMember Posts: 1,664
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you Inky for coming by! The regular forum thread is so long I wasn't seeing your messages...much love from your big man Gomey
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Patches, I think you are so handsome with your long black and white hair and beautiful eyes! A lovely older kitty for me!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Magic- I think you are the most handsome kitty I have ever seen. Thank you for calling me pretty. Meows and purrs to you -Sarah Joe
  • Trish ConnollyTrish Connolly La QuintaMember Posts: 143
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lucie is definitely my Crush....she is soooo beautiful!! Now, Lucie, who\'s this Bob Cat dude?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Misha - You better not let Felica hear you say that!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Indeed, Sweetie... good goin'. Felica is known to me and is a genteel and titled Lady. She has graciously congratulated those who have found love, while waiting for her own. A word to the wise -- it's called Karma. I should know. heh heh =Master Fiend
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Misha, Misha! BobbCatt is an orange guy I think is quite a hunk, but he\'s not my Puss in Boots! Purrs and giggles, Lucie
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lemur is my catsterplus crush, even if he does only have eyes for Momma Cat! *SIGH* Those dreamy Paul Newman eyes make my heart skip a beat!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Missy PottsMissy Potts ConnersvilleMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, since I like younger and older kitties, I have 2 catsterplus crushes!!!!! Younger- Riley from CA. with his little bowtie, how cute is he!!!!!!!!! Older- Rufus, I like a kitty with looks & brains! What a hunk!
  • Charlene DitnerCharlene Ditner FormosaMember Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow I've just seen the most beautiful kitty and her name is Sydney. She and I are the same age and we are both a little over weight. What a splendid match! Sydney, if your listening, I left you a Rosette.
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    psst . . . Taffy! I don\'t think you should be talking about her weight if you want to win her heart!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Why thank you, Sassy! Yes, at seven I am a mature older man now, though I'm still leaping around (when I feel like it, that is, not when the Parental Unit wants me to) just fine. And, then, there's my water fountain time -- I think meditating there daily for many (many!) hours keeps me young, too -- and as a fellow fountain fan, I know you understand.
  • Kailie HicksKailie Hicks Saint JohnMember Posts: 116
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I could use a girlfriend or 2! ;)
  • Tracy HowellTracy Howell ScottsdaleMember Posts: 529
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think Taffy is just the cat's meow....or I guess that would make him my meow....
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Sydney, tell him about your brave experience with the eagle... cats just love spunky beautiful kits!" Here's to love... --jacques
  • FLIP RainnieFLIP Rainnie Member Posts: 80
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi ! This is Simba (from Mexico) I just wanted to say Thankyou to a couple of beautiful lady Pussycats who say they have crushes on ME !!! I turned bright Crimson when mummy showed me the page.. I have several crushes, but as a Mexican gentleman cat..... I think I should keep their names under my hat !!! but I might need two paws of toes to count!!!......maybe they know who they are.....
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Totally still Simba. Such a handsome orange boy!
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Woah Simba! That was creepy! We posted at almost the exact same time! *blushes under fur* I'm embarassed now. purrrrrrrrr.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hmmmmmmm. What do we have here?! Taffy & my friend Sydney?! Quite a pair there you two!!! And . . . . . Simba & Natasha! Welcome new love cats! Hi Jacques! Rufus - Hello handsome. Are you ever gonna commit to me? I think my beau likes to flirt too much. (sigh) Imhotep - Oh My! You\'re way too sexy not to have a crush! We\'ll just have to work on that, won\'t we?!!!
  • Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Magic- Im sorry I haven't been here in the crush forum lately. I do miss you and im so happy you enjoyed the rosette I left for you. Love and Purrs -Sarah joe
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SARAH JOE! My sweetheart! I'm soooo glad to see you my little dollbaby! How I long to rub noses with you and hear your sweet little purr. Your smitten kitten - Magic
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pepper - I'm here my calico dream. Where are you?! Love - Patches
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello my handsome Patches! Purrs and headbutts for you from your little girl Pepper :)
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, if anybody cares, I finally settled on Mr. Fuzz! But he doesn\'t belong to Catster Plus so he can\'t respond in here, but he sends me special catmails several times a day and had a special Valentine picture made for me--even though it\'s not Valentine\'s Day!
  • Nickie MayNickie May MilwaukeeMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I have the hugest crush on Jacques. Jacques, you're a cutie!...heh...
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm back! Anything interesting going on?! Welcome new cats!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie, where's Inky? Haven't seen your sister around lately...-
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gomez!!! I'm here my love! (zooms around the house in a love high) Ok, WHEW, sorry bout that. Had so much energy all of a sudden. See what you do to me? Sweetie says I've been sulking since you haven't been on in a while. She may be right. (smirks) Anyways, alls well now! Yours - Ink
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm so new (I just joined Catster on Thursday and CatsterPlus 5 minutes ago) that I don't have one. I guess I'm like my mommy...I like to flirt with a bunch of different toms and see which one fits. :) However, if you want to work your magic, Sweetie, I won't complain! :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Leela - Oh Leela, I see. . . . . maybe a handsome cat in the near future for you my dear. Do you like orange n white? hee hee!!