Am I a Wedgie???

elizabeth kackenmeisterelizabeth kackenmeister Member Posts: 1
edited 15 July, 2008 in Norwegian Forest Cat
I just happened to come across this breed today and am wondering if my Sophie is a NFC? She has the lynx like tufts on her ears, the inverted V on her face, and her tail has the fluffiest plume I have ever seen! She is a bigger cat (averaging 12-13 lbs) and each vet says she needs to lose weight, which hasn't happened. If she is an NFC then her weight seems about right. Also, anyone else have a Wegie with curly fur on their belly? Thanks! oopps! sorry for the misspelling on the title, it's not letting me change it now!

Comments

• Luke LiangLuke Liang SydneyMember Posts: 4
    edited 15 July, 2008
    http://www.catster.com/cats/518139 You are welcome to visit my page in above link. Many breeds share the same appearance as you've listed. Say MaineCoon, Norwegian Forest & Siberian Forest are very closely related and look almost the same. The straight nose makes the NFC stand out.