Only getting worse.

Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
edited 27 August, 2008 in Plus Friendly
As you all may know,I have FIV(feline HIV) and was recently diagnosed with lymphoma,a type of cancer. Well,the vet said I have allergies and mom gave me medicine,but then this red place came up on my nose. There's no fur,it just looks like red skin. I am getting thinner and thinner and my health is just going down the drain. I am a beloved family pet. Please just pray for mom and her family,because I am a very special kitty to them. I'm supposed to go back to the vet in September...and I'll probably never come home.:(( Please just pray that mom and her family will handle this and that maybe I'll get a little better. They don't want to take me to the vet before September,but if this nose allergy gets worse or I get any skinnier,they don't know what to do. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.|:|

Comments

• Kalee WillardKalee Willard PortsmouthMember Posts: 452
    edited 15 July, 2008
    We are purraying for you and sending hugs to your family. Hang in there! |:|
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 15 July, 2008
    Praying for you to get better. |:|
  • martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 15 July, 2008
    |:| Sending so many purrs and prayers of love and light to you and your beloved family.... |:|
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 17 July, 2008
    Oh Hudson! We are all purring so very hard for you!!!!! We send you and your family lots of love and big hugs and kisses and healing purrs........ Little mamma, Uncle Odinn, Maxwell, Zoe, Jack, Lucy, Skitzee, Sparky and mom
  • Lydia KizziarLydia Kizziar North East TexasMember Posts: 6,153
    edited 17 July, 2008
    Thanks!|:| I have this red stuff all over my nose and something scratchy on my ears. I think the vet said it was an allergy,but it's not going away. Mom also felt my lymph nodes and they felt much bigger than when she felt then at the vet.:( Mom and family are going to try hard not to take me to the vet until I HAVE to go in September,but if I get really bad,there might not be a choice. Right now...I still act like myself,I just look really bad.:(( I don't want to be "Hudson(In Loving Memory)":((:((:((
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 17 July, 2008
    Hudson: We are sending MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers for you and your family. Our meowmy lost four cats all at one time in Hurricane Katrina, so she knows what your family is going through. Keep us posted.....and never underestimate the Power of The Purr!!!|:||:| But no matter what happens, the CATSTER community is here for you. Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 17 July, 2008
    OH MY we are purring for you and your family.|:||:|
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 17 July, 2008
    Maybe you could just go and let the vet look at the red spots again. It doesn't mean you won't come home from this skin checkup. Maybe get some antibiotics for the enlarged glands and some Roferon (if you're not taking it already). Its cheap and easy and it helps make FIV and FeLV kitties feel better a lot of times. I'm purrring for you and plz don't wait until September to go see the vet again because the vet may be able to give you some supportive care and make you more comfortable until then. Many Purrrs, Bedelia
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2008
    Our purr prayers are with you, Hudson, and your family. Purrs and Love, Athena, Apollo and Aragorn |:||:||:||:|
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 18 July, 2008
    We are joining in purring for you Hudson. |:|
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 18 July, 2008
    Oh Hudson and Family We are purraying for you!!! |:||:||:||:| Hugs, Zoey and Family
  • Jody ButlerJody Butler CarrolltonMember Posts: 482
    edited 18 July, 2008
    Hudson, our purrrrrs and prayers are with you!!!! Sister Seven and I are FeLV+, too, and our mommy's heart is breaking with yours. Please, please let us know how you are, and tell your mommy that we're praying for her!!!!! |:||:||:|
  • Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 18 July, 2008
    It's Fluff and Queenie. We are purring so hard for you, Hudson!! Please purr your person into taking you to the vet soon! It could be something minor and you shouldn't have to suffer. We are all four purring for you at top volume, my fellow tabby with white nose!
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 July, 2008
    {{{{BIG HUGGS}}}}}} to you and your family|:||:||:| and lots and lots of purrs
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 19 July, 2008
    |:| Lucy, Adobe and I are purring our hearts out for you and your family. |:|
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    edited 19 July, 2008
    Hudson, we are purrrrrrring so hard and so loud for you - hope you and your loving family can hear us. If you can, try to go to the vet before Sept. to see if something can be done for the redness on your nose and ears. As other kitties have said, it doesn\'t mean you won\'t come home again - and it would be good if you could be as comfortable as possible. We bet that you still look very handsome - a little redness couldn\'t take away from your beautiful face. We are all with you in this - you are not alone and we will keep purring for you as long as you need it.
  • Natalie DetertNatalie Detert Milwaukee, WIMember Posts: 6,140
    edited 20 July, 2008
    Hudson and family, Our hearts break to hear you are not doing well. We will all be purring like crazy for you and your family. Stay strong and think positive thoughts. The power of the purr is amazing! Hugs and purrs, Tiger and family |:||:||:|
  • Cris GutierrezCris Gutierrez San FranciscoMember Posts: 808
    edited 20 July, 2008
    We\'re purring for you, too, Hudson. Please do everything possible to be comfortable and happy as long as you can. Your family loves you so much, I\'m sure it\'s terribly hard on them, too. We\'re sending purrs for your people as well.
  • Kevin WareKevin Ware Shores of Lake SuperiorMember Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited 20 July, 2008
    Hudson, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. Sparky
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 20 July, 2008
    We're all purring like crazy here for you, Hudson. |:||:|
    edited 21 July, 2008
    Thanks everyfur|:| I like your name,Piewackit. We used to have a cat(A LONG time ago) named Piewackit. Also,my family is still considering taking me to the vet maybe sometime this week...but what if the vet says something bad? All they want if they take me is to get some meds for my nose and ears. I just hope mom is ready. If I do have to go soon,pawlease support her. She is going to be crying for days.
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    edited 21 July, 2008
    We're purring for you Hudson and of course we'll give your mommy support - but we have positive thoughts coming your way. xoxox
  • edited 21 July, 2008
    Love and Prayers to you Hudson. Be strong for you and for your family. They Love you very much. Much in Prayers. Prince XO
  • Natalie DetertNatalie Detert Milwaukee, WIMember Posts: 6,140
    edited 21 July, 2008
    Hudson, Don't talk like that! Keep thinking positive thoughts. Don't talk like its the end. Oh, honey, both me and my sisfur were diagnosed with cancer and our mommy did the same thing. Cried for days. Mom says that the best thing to do is, to just love you up as much as possible and when its time, you'll know. We will be thinking and purring for you and your family. Love, Tiger |:|
  • JoAnn AlbertJoAnn Albert Allison ParkMember Posts: 4,597
    edited 22 July, 2008
    Hudson, my brothers and I are purring very, very hard for you. I agree that it would be good to see the vet about your red patches. Your mom can always, always bring you home, if you are feeling well otherwise it is your and her decision. She can tell them she just wants meds for your spots, and hopefully they can help your red itchy spots go away. We are all here for you and your family. And I couldn't agree more that the power of the purr is the strongest medicine out there! Abi, Spencer, Maxwell, & Lewis
    edited 3 August, 2008
    Thanks! I'm still good for now. I have only ONE more month until I go to the vet again. I go at the very beginning of September.
  • RebbyRebby OceanMember Posts: 3,339 ✭✭
    edited 3 August, 2008
    We are sending you lots of Purrs Hudson! Our family hopes you feel better soon!!
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Purrs Hudson, you dont know me, but Ive read all about you my thoughts are with- and me and my sisfur are praying for you. I hope you get better! |:| Try to eat a little something for your friends who are wishing you well, keep up your strenghth. We love you!;)
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Hudson, We're purring for you! Please enjoy lots and lots of cuddle time with your Mom. Much love, Waverly
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Purrrrrrrrrs for Hudson. |:||:|