Only getting worse.

2»

Comments

• Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Hi Hudson, I don't know if you remember, I put you on the List on Page One of the: Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread a while ago. Alfie wrote me this morning and I posted an update for you at the end of the thread and moved your name to the top of the List. I wonder if a second opinion on the nose problem is something to do.... We are purring like crazy for you. love, Hazel Lucy
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 5 August, 2008
    My family will be purring very hard too, Hudson. FIV is not a death sentence. I had a brofur that lived to be 21, and he was FIV + when he was found at age six. He was only ill once before he died. I wish he had a Catster page, then he could have written to you, but sadly, we have no photos. I agree with some of the others, that waiting until September might not be the best thing to do. We cats hide most of our pain, and can go downhill rapidly. Whatever your decision, it is your families to make. Please keep us posted, as we all do care. Hugs, Hannah & family
  • Sharon DaltonSharon Dalton Member Posts: 3,728
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Oh, Hudson, how very, very sad for your family. My "woman" (never could call her "Mom" :)) ) watched me go downhill, too. In my case, it was CRF, and the woman tried everything, but. . . I was called home. And that's how you need to think about it - as going home, for truly, that's what the Rainbow Bridge is. And someday,our humans will join us here - and how very, very joyous all of us will be! Purrs coming for you and your family, that the Creator will bless you with whatever you most need.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 5 August, 2008
    We are sending lots and lots of purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs your way Hudson. Feel better soon. |:||:|
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 5 August, 2008
    Lots of purrs and head butts to you Hudson. |:|
  • Eloise AbrahamEloise Abraham WimbledonMember Posts: 313
    edited 6 August, 2008
    Hudson I am sending all my purrrs to you |:||:||:||:|
  • Lorraiane TaylorLorraiane Taylor New JerseyMember Posts: 7
    edited 21 August, 2008
    just stay strong, my doggie siblings said to be strong. our purrie love to you Baby Kitter, Busterboy, Sir Max, Brutis, and me Buttercup.. |:|
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce clevelandMember Posts: 7,267
    edited 27 August, 2008
    When my sister was sick and getting skinny because she wouldn\'t eat the vet gave her a small dose of prednizone to take every day. It helped her appetite for a while. It also helps with allergies. Good luck we will all purr for you and your family.