Here he is my new addition.

Amanda DunstanAmanda Dunstan Kill Devil Hills, NCMember Posts: 14
edited 16 September, 2009 in Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings
I was adopted last Friday from an overfull local non-profit kitty rescue center. I love my new home. My new Chihuahua brother and I play very well together. I'm a bit of a trouble maker and rather clumsy. I'm so glad to have such a wonderful new home. My new mommy and daddy love me very much, but they are having trouble finding me a name.

Comments

• Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 16 September, 2009
    First off BLESS your new mommy and daddy for adopting a shelter kitty and giving you a good home. We suggest the name "Lucky".....since you are so lucky to be safe and loved. In fact, a great kitty by the name of Lucky Boo went to the Rainbow Bridge earlier this week. We know it would make his family happy if you used the name "Lucky Boo"....if they like it. You are a handsome little guy, and we visited your page and left you a treat and a Friends Request. We will be watching to see what you name will be. Purrs, Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain P.S. As you can see from our names - we live in New Orleans, and meowmy named us all after local musicians!!!|:|
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    How about MOUSE. =D> Lucky tends to be a bad luck name. I wouldn't suggest it! (Lucky used to be my original name. Renamed in a hurry after I almost died twice in the span of a week!)
  • Jason YoungbergJason Youngberg WheatonMember Posts: 251
    Since your doggy brother is named Zen, how about they name you Budda? It's continues the theme, you're a relaxing presence for your family and it's close to "Buddy" for a nick name.
  • janice lancasterjanice lancaster temple gaMember Posts: 2,505
    Well, you say you're a trouble maker, and a bit of a klutz besides, so I'm thinking, the opposote of Zen, something like Chaos (I think Chaos Kitty would be a cool name anyway!)
  • Amanda DunstanAmanda Dunstan Kill Devil Hills, NCMember Posts: 14
    thank you for the responses and welcomes. I like Buddah, but it most definitly does not fit my very energetic personality. I really like the name Chaos. My new daddy wants to name me loki, but my new mom likes Tribble so it's still up in the air. Since I come from a place with so many cats, I'm used to having playmates at night. So recently I've started mewing off and on most of the night( we are hoping he adjusts soon).
  • DONNA KELLY-BIRCHDONNA KELLY-BIRCH kenoshaMember Posts: 1,018
    We have 2 kittens who look like you at our adoption center. They are named Gus and Giovanni. Giovanni even has a gray chin like you. We don\'t know why they are still with us, as they are so sweet and playful. I am glad your parents rescued you from that overcrowded shelter. Unfortunately, it\'s kitten season. Every shelter is full right now, including ours. Let us know what your name ends up being.
  • Jan AllenJan Allen DallasMember Posts: 2,596
    How about Precious since you are a precious gift from Heaven. xoxoxo;c;
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    Ooh, we like Loki as a name!
  • Monique ReeceMonique Reece CoronaMember Posts: 775
    Hmm, are you a bit of a rocker? Maybe you can be named after a cool rock star. I got my name because i have a rocker daredevil attitude, and i'm all black (even my nails):). Best of luck and concats on your furever home!!=D> Rock on!
  • Sara BehrSara Behr Green Bay, WIMember Posts: 547
    I think he looks like a Macbeth. It's the ears! %:D%
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    There is a wonderful children's book called "Skippy Jon Jones" about a Siamese kitty who wants to be a Chihuahua and is always getting into trouble. Even if you don't have children, it's a very fun read. You could name him Skippy Jon Jones!!!!!
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    Binks! Great idea!! Mom is training to be an elementary school teacher. Skippy Jon Jones is one of her favorite children's books. She even bought one of those maxi sized illustrated versions so she cat read it to the kids next fall when she student teaches! :)) Unnamed kitten, you could go as "Skippy" for short, too. ;)