Jubilee where are you???

Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
edited 25 July, 2008 in Plus Friendly
Zippie and I are very worried about our furiend Jubilee. We haven\'t heard from her in ages even though we send pmails and rosies. Does anypurr know if she and her meowmy are ok? :(:(

Comments

• Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 22 July, 2008
    Yes many of you know her from her great stories. Me & Laurie is in her latest story but she quit writing it in early February! This is soooooooooooooooo not like her.:((:((
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 22 July, 2008
    Does anypurr know Jubilee's meowmy? We really want to contact her and know she is ok!!!
    edited 23 July, 2008
    Does no purr know where she is at all??? JUBILEE WHERE ARE YOU??? :((:((:((
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 23 July, 2008
    I've been trying to find her in the Lost group we are in together. No one knows where she is there, either. All writing stopped in February. We just love her and her family and hope that everything is okay.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 23 July, 2008
    I miss her too. I have tried to send messages but no luck. She was even featured on Stuff On My Cat last week.
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 23 July, 2008
    I miss Jubilee dearly.....I hope she and her family are ok. |:||:||:||:||:|
    edited 23 July, 2008
    Thanks Diego! I think you helped me find her!! =D>=D>=D>
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2008
    I too miss Jubilee and have been wondering about her. Hope she and her family are okay.
    edited 23 July, 2008
    I just had an e-mail back from Jubilee's mom's sister-in-law! She is going to forward my e-mail to Jubilee's mom, but she said that they are doing fine, and she just saw Jubilee's mom yesterday! At least she will know that we are thinking about her and that we miss her! :c9
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 23 July, 2008
    Great detective work Laurie!=D>
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 23 July, 2008
    Wow, Laurie... Stuff on My Cat helped you find her? Like Diego said, great detective work! I'm just glad to know everything is okay. I'm sure life just got really busy. But it sets my mind at ease.
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 25 July, 2008
    I'm sooooooooooooo happy to know that she is ok! Now that Mr D has been found & is home safe then maybe we can all refocus our purrrrrrrrs to let Jubilee & family come back & see us! Purrrr, purrrr, purrrrr, purrrrrrrrrr