SWEET KITTY FOUND

KIM JOHNSONKIM JOHNSON NUTLEYMember Posts: 387
A tuxedo cat found us and we have been feeding her outside. She is absolutely adorable. She rolls over for belly rubs and purrs loudly when she is pet...just a sweet little girl. I absolutely love this cat! My fiance and I are having hard times finacially & we have four cats already. We just cannot take another in. She really deserves a good home...this cat is special..just so mushy & loving! She breaks my heart every night being outside meowing at our door. She has a flea collar on, but no identification. I am wondering if she was dumped, or if she is someone's cat. If she is someone's cat, they surely do not take care of her! She had fleas & a matted down coat. I bought some flea medicine & she's doing better. I am dying to give her a bath! I have contacted two foster homes & they have not helped much. I'll post some pictures of her. The strange thing is that she only comes around at 8pm & stays at our door until about 1am. When we feed her, she is starving!Any advice for me here?????