Angels Amongst Us

stacy mitchumstacy mitchum Bridgeport TXMember Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭
edited 26 August, 2008 in Plus Friendly
At Catster our angels kitties are well remembered and very loved, lets show a special angel some extra love by rewarding them with a white rosette ribbon-anonymously. Paste the following message with your white ribbon rosette gift: Thinking of you today, my angel friend. We love you very much! Please post in the main forum to thank sender, under Plus Friendly. And pass the love to another angel.

Comments

• Lynn KurzhalsLynn Kurzhals JacksonMember Posts: 2,547
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you, Norman, for the lovely white rosette. It\'s always nice to be recognized. |/a/|
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Hey Norman! Thank you so much~this is very sweet of you. You are a great friend to my family. Alfie thinks very highly of you :) When I left, one of mom's biggest fears was that I would be forgotten. I am a very lucky angel cause the love is still there. I am going to find some angels who don't have many rosies. If I may make a humble suggestion to angels who will post here. Please do the same. Instead of giving to kitties who already have this sweet white rosie, please consider finding a lonely angel Love always Wally |/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you so much for thinking of me ;c; Off to share the love ;c; |:| Sydney Rose
    edited 26 July, 2008
    :c9:c9:c9:c9 Thanks you so much! How very sweet! Love, Nikki |/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    :-O For me? I am the forgotten Wally. I guess not. Thank so very much. Off to share the love~ Angel Wally |/a/|
  • Jo Ann SizerJo Ann Sizer MatthewsMember Posts: 2,147
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you ARG for the Angels Amongst Us white ribbon rosette of love. I have given some to my angel furiends. I love you! Clawdia
  • Jo Ann SizerJo Ann Sizer MatthewsMember Posts: 2,147
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you ARG for the Angels Amongst Us white ribbon rosette of love. I am off to share the love. I love you ARG! Fire
  • Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thanks to the angel kitty who gave me the special rosie! Much love back to you my furiend... I will be passing on the love! |/a/| Angel kisses...
  • Robin AtkinsRobin Atkins Member Posts: 298
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thanks for starting this Norman!! I saw the other rosette exchanges and me n' Shadow hoped for use Angels to get something going.
  • stacy mitchumstacy mitchum Bridgeport TXMember Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too! Thanks to the sender, it made me feel very special. I am off to share the love! |/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    OMC. I am so happy! Some wonderful angel left one for me too! Thanks! Some of us angels don't get much attention, so I'm off to share too! This made my day and made meowmy very happy too!
  • Tootie TruesdellTootie Truesdell Seaside/MontereyMember Posts: 185
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you so much to the angel kitty who gave me my rosette--how sweet!! I have sent rosettes to several of my angel friends too.|/a/| Love from Smokey
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you dear angel kitty for the white angel rosette! You\'ve made me feel very loved. :c9 Norman, what a beautiful idea to remember the angels. This is just lovely! Thank you for starting this. :D:D Off to find some angels . . . |/a/|
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too! |/a/| To the dear angel who gave me the white angel rosette: thank you!! You\'ve made my day! :D Now it\'s my turn to find an angel and give them an angel rosette.
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you to my angel friend. I'm off to find a kitty angel.
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you to the Sweet Angels who sent the White Rosettes!! I am so touched and have my White Rosettes on my furry little body right now!!! THANK YOU and I am off to spread the joy around! Purrs to you from Heaven Above, Buddie|/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Oh my...Oh my....someone thought about ME!! Thank you so much, Sweet Kitty, and I will be off to spread this JOY around! THANK YOU, Your Ramblin' Ricki In Kitty Heaven xoxooxoxoxoxo|/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Many, many thanks, purrs and headbonks to my secret angel friend!! Love the rosette!! I'm an angel on a mission now...
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Hello..it is Mookie here..thank you to the special Angel who gave me the White Rosette..I feel so loved and appreciate it so much..I am off to make others feel the same! Thank you! Your Mookie in Heaven Above xooxooxoxooxoox|/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I recieved another one! Thanks so much angel friend! I am so happy, I'm going to give some more out, I love this!
  • James GardnerJames Gardner Member Posts: 32,197
    edited 26 July, 2008
    thank you angels |/a/||:||:| I got one too: "Thinking of you today, my angel friend. We love you very much! Please pass the love to another angel and post in the Forums/Plus Friendly (Angels among us)
  • Liz LaButeLiz LaBute Liberty Twp(Cincinnati)Member Posts: 17,745
    edited 26 July, 2008
    this is such a great idea! I thought the blue ribbon rosettes were special, but just for us angels, that's REALLY special! |/a/||/a/||/a/| Thank you! I will definitely pass it on. |:|
  • Peggy SpitlerPeggy Spitler Member Posts: 11,562
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you anonymous angel. I will be flying over and dropping a rosette on some other angels too.
  • Tootie TruesdellTootie Truesdell Seaside/MontereyMember Posts: 185
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you Norman for thinking of this, I got another rosette!!! It\'s so nice to know that others are thinking of us angels. |/a/| Thank you whoever you are . . . Purrs from the Bridge, Smokey
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too. Thank you anonymous angel. I will be off now to spread the cheer and leave a rosette for some other angel kitty to enjoy.
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you ARG! I will be passing this along to other angels. What a great idea....|/a/||/a/||/a/||/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Hello Special Kitties who gave me BEAUTIFUL WHITE ROSETTES!! I LOVE THEM!! I am wearing them right now...OH BOY!! THANK YOU and I am off to help mommie spread MORE white Rosettes as you suggested! This is SO much fun! Purrs of Love From Heaven Above, Little McKenna|/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too! Yay! ;c; This is such fun. Thank you anonymous angel gift-giver. Off to spread the cheer. |/a/| Love & hugs, Hazel
  • Darlene ColeDarlene Cole ChicagoMember Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too!!!! Thank you so much ARG!!! This is a cool idea. I'm off to pass along one to my angel furriends..... |/a/||/a/|
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one, too! Thank you to the angel who sent it to me! |:| |:| |:| |/a/|