Angels Amongst Us

Comments

• sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Oh, I am so excited...I was not forgotton....THANK YOU to the special Kitties that sent me the BEAUTIFUL WHITE ROSETTES!! I have them pinned to my bonnet...they look lovely! THANK YOU and I am off to spread the fun and joy too!! Purrs from little Angel|/a/|
  • edited 26 July, 2008
    Thank you so much!!|/a/| I am off to *Pay it Forward*:^:
  • Peggy SpitlerPeggy Spitler Member Posts: 11,562
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I received another rosette. I am sooo excited. Thank you so much anonymous angel. I am off to spread the cheer and leave a white rosette for some deserving angel. Hugs, Sammy |/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • Kat AndersonKat Anderson ElkinsMember Posts: 6,811
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Wow! I received a beautiful white rosette today! Thank you, anonymous angel gifter!!! :c9 |/a/| :c9 |/a/|
    edited 26 July, 2008
    My sisfur got one and I got one, too! We're passing it on to some more deserving angels. Thanks so much!! =;
  • Jo Ann SizerJo Ann Sizer MatthewsMember Posts: 2,147
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I received another precious rosette. I am sooo excited. Thank you so much ARG. Thank you for remembering and loving us. I am off to spread the cheer and leave more white rosettes for some deserving and loved angels.
  • Beverly_Brandenburg_ScottBeverly_Brandenburg_Scott Member Posts: 3
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I want to thank Anonymous for thinking of me with the lovely white rosette. We really appreciate you thinking of me and please know it means a lot to our entire family. Purrs from Kitty Heaven, Angel Callie|/a/|
  • Peggy SpitlerPeggy Spitler Member Posts: 11,562
    edited 26 July, 2008
    Oh, I got another rosette too! I am soo excited; this is great fun. Thank you anonymous angel. I am hurrying off to send a white rosette to another loved angel. Hugs, Hazel ;c;|/a/|;c;
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got 2! I am very honored, thank you angel friends!|/a/|
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got one too!! Thank you so much!!!
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I received one of these today! Thank you so much to the giver who thought of me! I will be passing it along. Love, Milo |/a/|
  • James GardnerJames Gardner Member Posts: 32,197
    edited 26 July, 2008
    I got another one, thank you. What a great idea |/a/||:||:|:c9
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received my second one already! Thank you to the thoughtful angel who sent it to me! Love, Milo:c9
  • Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you to the sweet Angel that left me a white rosette, I am going to spread the love! |/a/|:c9|/a/|:c9
  • Teresa IngersollTeresa Ingersoll Fair OaksMember Posts: 1
    edited 27 July, 2008
    This is a special THANK YOU to my F.F.F. (feline friend forever) who gave me a beautiful white ribbon!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL my fellow cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURRRRRRRRRRRRS to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received two more. Thank you so very much anon angel. Off to find some angels who haven't received any as yet Love Sydney Rose |/a/|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I recieved a beautiful white ribbon today as well. Thank you so very much whoever sent it. I have passed it on to others.
  • stacy mitchumstacy mitchum Bridgeport TXMember Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    OMC, Someone even sent me one and I'm really not an angel. I just started the thread in remembrance of my angel friends! Thanks for thinking of me that was so kind!
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I just got a white rosette too!!! I love that someone was thinking of me! Off to share the love, BeeJay
  • Renee WatsonRenee Watson Member Posts: 563 ✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    *Sniff* Norman, dis such a beutiful ting ju do for de angel kitties! *dabs eyes with pink frilly hankie before his mascara can run* Isaac have two white rosies on hez page dis mornink und become instantly misty ven he read de message. Tank ju to de 2 ARG\'s....und like my purr-ecious friend Wally say, et is vonderful to be remembered! Isaac off now to spread de love! *Sashays off into the clouds* Angel kee-sees!! |/a/|XXXX|/a/| Isaac
  • Bernie's DadBernie's Dad PittsburghMember Posts: 130
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you for thinking of me ... it was three weeks ago today that I crossed over the bridge. -Bo
    edited 27 July, 2008
    =; Thank you sooooooo much, anonymous angel! (Wink, wink, wink!!) Just wanted you to know how very much it means to me to know that I'm still loved and thought about.
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received a beautiful white rosie, too! ~a~ Will go and share some MORE love....... :c9
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you so much!!! You made this angle smile today. We are off to pass the love. |/a/||/a/|
  • Marilyn MartinezMarilyn Martinez MillbraeMember Posts: 306
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I got one =D>!! Thank you nice kitty who sent it to meeee! Now I\'m off to spread the love! Rudy
  • Nancy SmithNancy Smith YucaipaMember Posts: 1,179
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Awwww, a kitty was thinking of me today, and even said they loved me. Don't cry Mummy! She gets those happy tears whenever somekitty remembers me. Thank you! I've already spread some love.
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I had a dream about Abbie last night and when I logged on Catster today, another beautiful angel had left her a white rosette. Thank you so much for such a nice gift for my angel. My kitties and I will help remember some other angels in the same way.
  • Terry MorinvilleTerry Morinville Hayward, CAMember Posts: 8,421
    edited 27 July, 2008
    *happy tears!!!!* Oingo and I both got white rosies! What a BEAUTIFUL idea!!! Thank you, ARG! :c9:c9:c9:c9 We're going to offer our anony loves to some special angels too! |/a/|
  • emma clarkeemma clarke Nottingham Robin Hood CountryMember Posts: 6,819
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you so much to the angels who gave me white rosettes...*blows kisses*:c9
  • Kathleen ArnoldKathleen Arnold ParisMember Posts: 6
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received a white rosette today, so I have to thank the anonymous donor. It is nice to think someone other than my human parents are still thinking about me! (I know they are, because I heard them talking about me the other day.) I will definitely become part of the circle of anonymous donors--thanks to whoever came up with this idea! Purrs, Tuffy :^: