Angels Amongst Us

Comments

• Patty GilmorePatty Gilmore Lawrenceville,Member Posts: 62
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I was so thrilled to see my angel white rosette today and realize that I was remembered. Whoever you are that sent me this special gift is an ANGEL. I\'m off to spread the love. Purrs and 4, China doll
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I too received a lovely white Rosette, thank you! Mom cannot often visit my page, it makes her heart cry. Thank you for visiting me. Maxwell Thomas
  • Karla KaudelKarla Kaudel Coos BayMember Posts: 3,466
    edited 27 July, 2008
    thank you for the white rosette, we are so happy and have passed some on, too
  • Karla KaudelKarla Kaudel Coos BayMember Posts: 3,466
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I'd like to thank you for the kindness of honoring me with a white rosette. I am so touched, and promise to pass it on. love and kitty hugs Mipo
  • FelixFelix Member Posts: 45,573 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received a white rosette, too! Thank you very much - it means a lot to Mom and me. Looking for someone to pass it along to now! Critter |/a/|
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank You for my beautiful Rosette. I'm off to Catnip Fields for a playdate, I'll be sure and share the happy experience I had of receiving this lovely gift. Heidi
  • melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you for thinking of me today, anonymous giver. I am off to find and angel to show some love to now.
  • stacy mitchumstacy mitchum Bridgeport TXMember Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received another one today, I am honored, but I am not an angel. Thanks so much to the anaymous giver, I am going to give out as many as meowmy will let me!
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you for thinking of me and giving me a rosette. I have passed on the love to another angel kitty. Love, Lucky Boo
  • RufusRufus BostonMember Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Wow! I received 2 yesterday and one today! Thank you for showing me such love. *looks up to see which angels haven't posted yet* Well, I know the first 2 angels I'm going to get!

Rufus - In Loving Memory 12/17/07
    Official Spokescat for:
    Bobcat - Fluffy Angel 4/19/11 >^..^< Briana - Little Angel Girl 1/7/17 >^..^< Jack Matthew Cash >^..^< Hamlet

• Donna ButnerDonna Butner Winston-SalemMember Posts: 73,516
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you ARG for the beautiful rosette! I'm going to join in the sharing! Angel hugs! Tiger Lily
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received an Angel rosette today. Thank you to the giver, for thinking of me. A lot of times we Angels are forgotten by everyone except our families. This is a wonderful thing and so many Angels will be honored now. Thanks so much for my Angel rosette. Sassy
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you Angel rosette giver for honoring me with a white ribbon rosette. This is a wonderful way for us Angels to get a little recognition. Even though we are no longer with our family in body, our spirit will live in their hearts forever. Thanks so much, Pepper
  • Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    edited 27 July, 2008
    It is so wonderful to get a rosette! Such a pleasant surprise that left Mom with tears of joy. Passing it on ...
  • Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
    edited 27 July, 2008
    I received an Angel Rosette today!!! :) Thank you SO MUCH to my anonymous friend! It was a treat for my mom to see that I received a gift! She thinks about me every day, and misses me so much, it\'s great for her to see that others are taking time to remember me as well! Thanks again, I am off to send a rosette of my own! Love Caesar! |/a/|
  • Dee FreyDee Frey Member Posts: 363
    edited 27 July, 2008
    Thank you to the angel who sent me a white rosette. It means a lot to me and my momma!! I am sending one to..... |/a/| Staush
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I received a second white rosie today. Thank you SO much, sweet angel! |/a/| |:|
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I've received 3 white ribbons so far; Thank you to my angel furriends & to you Norman furr thinking of us angels. This is a great idea. I'm off now to give some more out.
  • Saija SaundersSaija Saunders BrisbaneMember Posts: 1,766
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Wow, I received a white rosette today from \'Anonymous\'. Thank you for sending it wonderful anonymous kitty! It makes an old angel kitty happy Purrrrrrs|/a/|
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I received a beautiful white rosette today; thank you to the angel who sent it to me. I'm going right now to pass the love on.
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Oh so this is where we are supposed to post our thank yous. I posted in another spot. :)) KC, Teesha and I all received the pretty white ribbon from a very thoughtful anonymous cat or cats. Thank you so much for thinking of us! |/a/|:c9|/a/|
  • Janet CrouchJanet Crouch Member Posts: 1,209
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I received another sweet ribbon today--it is heavenly! Thank you to the angel who thought of me! I\'ll be passing it along. Love, Milo |/a/|
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Lucie and I each received a white ribbon....thank you to the angels who sent them, and we will pay it forward! Purrs, Gremlin |/a/|
  • Jean LunsfordJean Lunsford TroyMember Posts: 10,827
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Thank you for my beautiful white ribbon today. Mom loves it and says she knows that I am loving this attention from the Bridge too. We\'re passing it on right now. |/a/||/a/||:|
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Wow! I got a white ribbon, too! :D Thank you soooooo much for remembering me! |/a/| Angel baby hugs and purrs to the sweet angel that sent it to me! |:| |:|
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I just received the white ribbon rosette, too. Thank you! :c9 I'm passing it on. |/a/|
  • Jean LunsfordJean Lunsford TroyMember Posts: 10,827
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I got one too, thank you sweet angels passing these around, I am passing on also!! |/a/||/a/||:|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I just recieved a beautiful white ribbon rosette too. Thank you who-ever it was that thought of me. |/a/| I'm off now to pass on the love.
  • Jennifer FestaJennifer Festa Capitola/Santa Cruz/CaliforniaMember Posts: 864
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Thanks to the angel who gifted me with the white ribbon rosie. I know exactly who I am passing it onto, and I am flying to that cat's page right now! Thanks for remembering me (I would have been 24 years old this past weekend!) Purrs, Toot Suite
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Thank you to whoever sent Taz the white ribbon rosie, it really made my day. I am pretty much the only one who remembers her most of the time and it made me smile that someone else thought of her, at least momentarily. Love Taz's mommy