Angels Amongst Us

Comments

• martha ciatteimartha ciattei Member Posts: 3,158
    edited 28 July, 2008
    =D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D>:h:=D> Thank you NORMAN for such a lovely idea!!!! |/a/| Thank you friends for TWO beautiful white rosettes!! :c9 I asked meowmy to go to the zealie store and buy some more so we can spread the LOVE!!! |:| I know what I\'LL be doing tonight!!!! :D
  • Liz LaButeLiz LaBute Liberty Twp(Cincinnati)Member Posts: 17,745
    edited 28 July, 2008
    I got another one!!! |$| thank you SO SO much! and thank you Norman for such a wonderful idea! Off to spread the love! |/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 28 July, 2008
    Got a lovely white rosette from an anonymous friend, thinking of me. Purrs and Peace, Aragorn |:| |/a/|
  • Priscilla WoodPriscilla Wood TampaMember Posts: 117
    edited 29 July, 2008
    Thank you!
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 29 July, 2008
    Thank you anonymous giver for my pretty white ribbon. I love it! :c9
  • Shira WildShira Wild New Smyrna Beach, FLMember Posts: 312
    edited 29 July, 2008
    Thank you for the thoughts of love and white ribbon!|/a/|
  • Peggy SpitlerPeggy Spitler Member Posts: 11,562
    edited 29 July, 2008
    I got another one! Oh this is sooo purrrfectly wonderpurr. Thank you so much anonymous angel kitty. You made my day. Off to spread the love and happiness. Hugs, Hazel
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 July, 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mary HickeyMary Hickey ChicagoMember Posts: 129
    edited 29 July, 2008
    Thank you, Norman. This is Angel Norman! I feel so good knowing you all still love me and miss me. I will pass the love on to another angel kitty!|/a/| Norman
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 29 July, 2008
    Oh Thank you!! An angel flew over and gave me a pretty white ribbon!!|/a/||/a/||/a/| Its so nice to be remembered :) I\'m going to fly along and pass on pretty ribbon to another beloved angel!!
  • Robin PinkhamRobin Pinkham BangorMember Posts: 1,601
    edited 29 July, 2008
    I received a beautiful white ribbon:) It is so very pretty and so sweet of someone to remember me!! Thank You ever so much!!! |/a/||/a/|now I am off to deliver a ribbon to another special angel|/a/||/a/||/a/|
  • Carli CronjeCarli Cronje PretoriaMember Posts: 4,447
    edited 30 July, 2008
    I received a very purrty white ribbon a few days ago, and apologize for only posting now! Thank you so much to the kind purrson who gave me this special gift - it made meowmy smile (and a bit teary) to know someone was thinking of me and it made my heart warm to see her happy! I am off to spread the love! |/a/|
  • Kjersti VagnildhaugKjersti Vagnildhaug Member Posts: 372
    edited 30 July, 2008
    I got a beautyful white ribbon on my page! Thank you to the angel who gave it to me! |/a/|
  • Rita Anne ProvenzanoRita Anne Provenzano PhilapawMember Posts: 635
    edited 30 July, 2008
    I got a ribbon! Thank you secret sender!
    edited 30 July, 2008
    I got a ribbon! Thank you secret sender!
    edited 30 July, 2008
    I feel so special! I got a lovely white ribbon, too!
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 30 July, 2008
    On Aug 5 it will be one year that our Kitty Kosco passed on- And this past Sunday our beloved Doggie "TEX" passed away after 15 years.. he will be sadly missed by the furmily. Purrs in Heaven Kisu and Kuju-Ku
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Kitty Kosco.. always remembered in my heart Sadly missed my your Meowmy
  • Dana DunnDana Dunn Member Posts: 2,587
    edited 30 July, 2008
    What a wonderful idea & lovely way to remember us Angels! Thank you whoever sent me my ribbon. I have joined in & spread the love to other Angels!
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Hello My Special Friend..thank you so much for the White Rosette.....I feel so special...and not forgotten! I will be off now to spread the joy as you did..... Thank you, Your Friend Forever and Ever, Your Angel, Buddie|/a/|
  • sherry meltonsherry melton HendersonvilleMember Posts: 524
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Oh, such a BEAUTIFUL White Rosette for me to wear in my hair...thank you special FurPerson..you made me very happy! I will go give some happiness to others now.. Thank you again, Little Angel McKenna|/a/|
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Thank you so much to whatever special kitty sent me this! Thiking of you today, Morgan! Hang in there and keep proving that diabetes won't get you! Keep the wishes going and pass on the love to someone else today!" Meows is passing it on to another special kitty
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Awww, thank you so very much to the sweet angel friend who gave me a white rosette! :c9 All of the angels here on catster are so very sweet! Off to spread the angel love |/a/|
  • Terri CarrTerri Carr Member Posts: 1,152
    edited 30 July, 2008
    |/a/|Thank you so much my special angel for my beautiful white rosette. Thanks to you too Norman for starting this and making all us angels feel so very special. Off to share some love. Thanks again, Miss Autumn|:|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Thank you, my Special Friend, for thinking of me -- presenting me with a lovely white Rosette. May your kindness be returned to you, tenfold! |:||:||:||:| Purrs and Peace, Aragorn :c9|/a/|
  • clare gregoryclare gregory cobbMember Posts: 39
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Purrrrrs and thanks for love---|/a/|:c9
  • Cynthia SouthernCynthia Southern Denver, COMember Posts: 44
    edited 30 July, 2008
    Thanks to the anonymous kitty who gave me a beautiful white rosette to honor me being an angel. That was so sweet and I will pass the favor on.
  • Amy BAmy B KershawMember Posts: 3,254
    edited 31 July, 2008
    Thanks for my ribbon!! Going to pass the love along shortly!
  • Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    I passed it along! Thank you so much!
  • Vanessa CurryVanessa Curry MesaMember Posts: 2,385 ✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2008
    *Looks up at Bear's post* Son, did you forget your wings again? *Ahem* Anyway, thank you beautiful rosie giver! I have sent another one along to someone else.