Kitty Theme Music

Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
edited 31 August, 2008 in Plus Fun
A good friend of Catster made a song for us. It's recently been making me think of a cat on the prowl, whether home alone, or keeping the mice at bay. mp3 link What do you think? What it the soundtrack to your cat's life?

Comments

• Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 August, 2008
    Very cool, does it have a title? My "theme" used to be on my page before my music got all messed up. It was a 70s disco medley including Dance to the Music, The Hustle and more. I have a lot of energy and a funky coat.
  • Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2008
    Hey, that's a cool tune! |/h/|
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 29 August, 2008
    Hey ... this is cool. You can even make a playlist and add a graphic (album art) for each song. The down side I see with this music player is the song file has to be hosted on the site it is being used on ... so we cannot use it on our pages since we don\'t have Catster storage for our Pet Pages. Aside, this appears much better than WMP and definitively much better than that imeem player. I\'m going bald helping others troubleshoot that imeem player ... HISS!
    edited 29 August, 2008
    The soundtrack of my cat life. " When You Say Nothing At All " by Alison Krauss
    edited 29 August, 2008
    The soundtrack of my cat life. \" Stray Cat Strut \" by the Stray Cats
    edited 29 August, 2008
    The soundtrack of my cat life. \"Ain\'s No Mountian High Enough \" - - as done by Micheal McDonald
  • Greg OlsonGreg Olson San RafaelMember Posts: 286
    edited 29 August, 2008
    Them's some groovy beats! ~a~
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 31 August, 2008
    It definitely makes me think of a cat on the prowl, in the city, at night :)) I have a couple songs that are my favorites. I like "Stray Cat Strut" too, even though I am not a stray cat, but it is an anthem for all cats. Mommy sings and calls me "My Girl" and I definitely like "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" from "The Aristocats"
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 31 August, 2008
    My song is "Sandy" from Grease, but I can't find it on myflashfetich anymore, or any other site :-/ :((
    edited 31 August, 2008
    If you can find a \"legal\" copy Sandy, pmail me and I will help you with an HTML music player to get it put on your page. I have never written a playlist before, but I can find out how.