IDEAS TO TEACH ME TO CROUCH PLEASE

Thea PowellThea Powell Member Posts: 852
edited 30 August, 2008 in Behavior & Training
So my mommy insitst that I am the weirdest cat ever. I pee backwards which lead to the issue that every time I used the litterbox (I've only had one "accident" outside it in the house, otherwise I'm doing my buisness outside) I would miss the box it's self because it was soooo low. So Mommy whent out and bought these really HIGH boxes and that seemed to work for awhile until mommy noticed that I stoped crouching and am now missing the box AGAIN. Any hints on how to convince me to start to crouch again???:?

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 August, 2008
    Have you been neutered? Peeing up high is usually for territory-marking rather than regular urination.:-k
  • Thea PowellThea Powell Member Posts: 852
    edited 29 August, 2008
    YUP MOM HAD ME NUETERED AT 5 MONTHS SHE SAID I WAS TOO STINKY TO WAIT ANY LONGER EVEN THOUGHT THE VETS WANTED HER TOO. ANY OTHER THOUGHTS?????? MOMMY IS DESPERATE.:?
  • Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 30 August, 2008
    Perhaps a covered litter box?
  • Thea PowellThea Powell Member Posts: 852
    edited 30 August, 2008
    We are afraid of those. It's all dark and scary in there and we like the light. Mom is thinking that she just might cut the lid (it's a bubber maid box) and create some sort of back slpash for me. We'll see. Anyways thanks I know that this is not an issue that is very common at all if there have enven been other heard of cases we thank those that have answered already and welcome those with further ideas. =)