You know you\'re OBSESSED with Catser when...

Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
edited 16 September, 2008 in Plus Fun
You take pictures of your cat with the only intention in mind being to post them to his Catster page. Your cat suddenly does something silly and you can't WAIT to post a diary on Catster about it. Your cat twitches in his sleep and you decided to share the experience with one of your pals on Catster. You actually end up not studying for your school tests or not writing a paper for your work and instead, you spend the entire afternoon on Catster. Your favorite list consists of Catster.com, your favorite catster kitties, your cat's online page, and the Catster blog. Your cat has more friends than you do. You're typing a message on MSN and suddenly put MOL instead of LOL. You're posting on Catster and e-mailing a friend at the same time and in the e-mail you refer to yourself as "My mommy" or "My daddy". You can't remember the last time you actually posted somewhere as yourself- and not your cat. You hear someone talk about Myspace and you're like "Myspace? What's that?" Even though you've had an account for two years. ~Feel free to add your own.~a~ And yes, I have done all of these above! :))

Comments

• Ruth BrouwerRuth Brouwer HuntsvilleMember Posts: 10,651
    edited 4 September, 2008
    You check your "Pawmail" 10 times a day from work! :))
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 September, 2008
    ...you're on the Forums so much that they make you a Moderator.:r:))
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 4 September, 2008
    :))You should be proud of yourself, Arthur.;) -Oh, and what cute pictures you have! =] I'll send you a friend request.;c;
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 4 September, 2008
    Oh, silly me.:)) I hadn't noticed you are Ben's brother! Does he remember me?:-O:D
  • Ellie CarterEllie Carter SeattleMember Posts: 2,252
    edited 4 September, 2008
    :))!:))!:))! MOL!!!!! We too have done each and every one of those! Mom cant wait to see whats happening on Catster! MOL.... Too funny! Thanks for sharing this! How about... Your pets sign cards that are sent to friends and family....
    edited 4 September, 2008
    :))!:))!That's a good one! We've done that too!:))!
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,288 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 September, 2008
    Of course I always sign cards! My pawwriting is a little shaky because I'm not too good at it, but I sign anyway!
  • Hazel_LucyHazel_Lucy PurrsvilleMember Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 September, 2008
    You use return address labels that have your cat's name, not yours. HL
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 5 September, 2008
    1. Your on catster during your working hours at the office and getting paid for it.. heheeheh 2.When you leave the office you go home and get right back on 3. you read random pages and get sad over stories 4. You have more friends on catster than you do on myspace 5. You have sent your catster friends over to your myspace
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 5 September, 2008
    Your always late for work because you still have p-mails to answer or you want to see replies to your posts.:)) Hee hee like the hooman is now
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 5 September, 2008
    You want to meet other "cats" in person - and you actually do.
  • Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 5 September, 2008
    Heehee, Zoe! ;) How about..... - You now always capitalize Humans. - You make sure you're home on Friday nights for P&P. - You have your cats ID memorized. - You think about your closest kitty friends daily. - You often e-mail other owners back and forth. - You have the urge, and sometimes do, sign your e-mails/letters "Purrs & Pounces,".
    edited 6 September, 2008
    These are all really good!!:)):))
  • Sara BehrSara Behr Green Bay, WIMember Posts: 547
    edited 6 September, 2008
    When your postman has to ask who these "people" are that are getting more mail than you! :))
    edited 6 September, 2008
    Once Momma got a package for "Muffin" our guinea pig [RIP Muffin.|/a/|] It was hard to make the postman understand that the package was for a guinea pig.:)):))
  • Debra PietrowskiDebra Pietrowski Sussex CountyMember Posts: 1,833
    edited 15 September, 2008
    You know your obsessed with catster, when your scoping out places to purchase "cat things" to dress them up for pictures ~ Like craft stores to buy hats n stuff.. ; )
    edited 15 September, 2008
    ::oEek! That reminds Mom! She reaaaally wants to buy me an outfit for Halloween.:-O RUN CHERRY, RUN!!!::o:))!
  • melissa hilbrantmelissa hilbrant Lake ElsinoreMember Posts: 1,151
    edited 16 September, 2008
    you devote more time to your cat's catster than you do to your own myspace/facebook/frienster etc...
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 16 September, 2008
    You say MOL over at DOGSTER!::o:)):))!