Aye look at me Pirate Wench Elvira!

13»

Comments

• Alexis McCabeAlexis McCabe Member Posts: 942
    edited 9 September, 2008
    Sure can Isis :-h
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 9 September, 2008
    Can I please have a pirate picture? I am Mr Lollycat's sister & since he got his pic he keeps calling me his sisfur da wench! :)):)) I'm in charge in my house & he needs to remember that. Pleeeeeeeeease?????:h::h::h: You do great work!
    edited 9 September, 2008
    Hmmm Pawlette... I think he told me to tell you no... ;) MOL sure! add you to the list Pirate Reanan
  • Kelly ReedyKelly Reedy SOUTH CHARLESTONMember Posts: 108,139 ✭✭
    edited 9 September, 2008
    PURRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRR MEW LOVES MY PIRATE HAT Elvira IT LOOKS GREAT ON ME;c;;c;;c;;c;THANK MEW SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT FOR ME
  • Dee FreyDee Frey Member Posts: 363
    edited 9 September, 2008
    Mewwwy Mew Pirate Captain Elvira!!! You be a great captain!
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 10 September, 2008
    Can I wear this pirate outfit? This was the Halloween costume of our Black Jack (Angel) and tho it isn't as fancy as some of the pirate clothes here, I'd like to wear it if you don't mind. Sword-Jugglin Paddy O'Pickle (aka Patrick)
    Go for it Patrick! Anyone i owe photos too.. sry im behind last couple days been hectic... ill be working on them again soon. next day or two
  • terri echolsterri echols kalamazooMember Posts: 4,758
    i got a \"you got pirated\" rosette, with a gorgeous picture of a black cat pirate...think it might be...moi? but how do i get that picture to my page? (and i didn\'t even ask to be pirated! how did you KNOW?)
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    Woohoo! I'm already startin to feel seaworthy! Sword-Jugglin Paddy O'Pickle
    churrah you SO lost me! LOL
  • Robin AtkinsRobin Atkins Member Posts: 298
    Hi! I'm Patches....and I'm a Pirate. *so says my nickname* May I have a Pirate photo? Purrs!!
    edited 11 September, 2008
    Elvira: someone sent me a rosette with a pirate picture that looks a lot like the ones on this thead, featuring a black cat that resembles myself. they told me to come to the forums and say "i've been pirated". i wondered how i was supposed to get that picture into my pictures so i could be a pirate too...is something odd going on? did someone pirate your pirate motif? if so, i wonder if myself and my furblings could become legitimate pirates? when you have the time? that would be myself, kaya skye, shyloh paige & simon hedges...i don't think the feral squadron would go for it. would you like for the others to make their requests purrrsonally? (are we asking too much of you?) i wonder, if it was not you who sent that, who was it?:-k
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsMember Posts: 26,400
    I got an anonymous pirate picture and it says to post in plus fun about it but I dont see any threads:?
    we\'re not sure that the rosette churrah was sent does him justice...we also wonder if you could add a pirate pic of the two of us on our group page to your list, in addition to our individual pics and simon hedges? so sorry if we are overloading you...because if you add in a proper pirate pic of churrah-he\'s so small in that rosette, though it is nice-to the three of us kittens plus one so we can be pirates together, that\'s five pics!::o we\'d just like to all be pirates in time for \"talk like a pirate day\"...but if it\'s too much we understand|:|
  • Dee FreyDee Frey Member Posts: 363
    Mewwy Mew, look at all of these wonderful pirate kittens!!!
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    Harvey got pirated! He definitely looks sexier with an eye patch! :))
  • Deb SmithDeb Smith RowleyMember Posts: 13,828 ✭✭
    edited 12 September, 2008
    Hi Elvira These are a great idea for us cats!! :):):):)
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 13 September, 2008
    Could I please please please have a pirate costume too, Elvira??? I think I would look great as a wench! Or maybe I could be Anne Bonny! What do I have to do????
  • Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 13 September, 2008
    Me too! Me too! I want a pirate costume too! Please, Elvira, please! ~a~
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 14 September, 2008
    Arr! Ye kitties! Elvira, can I please have a pirate pic to?
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    Avast Skeeter & Jubilee & Lizzie! I think that Elvira's mom might still be furry busy wif da furrless brofurr.
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    Avast! Me made me mom make me own picture! Ye like? Arr!
  • Heidi PaulsonHeidi Paulson Member Posts: 2,785
    Can me, Kalli, Oreo and Betty pawlease have one? Our doggy sister has one and everything she has we need too MOL
13»