Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Science Diet/Nature\'s Best...Q

Thackary Binx CalvaresiThackary Binx Calvaresi Member Posts: 6
edited 16 September, 2008 in Food & Nutrition
Anyone else eating this food? It's the brand for kittens and it's making my poop stink really bad. Anyone else have this embarrassing problem? :r (Or would there be other reasons why my kitten's poopy smells HORRIBLE?)

Comments

• Charlotte RameyCharlotte Ramey Member Posts: 578
    edited 14 September, 2008
    It could well be the food. Science Diet is CRAP! :)) Awful ingredients. The main protein source is corn gluten meal (except they call it maize gluten meal so you think it's something else) which is no good to cats.
  • Vanessa BobackVanessa Boback TampaMember Posts: 3,149
    edited 15 September, 2008
    I agree with Sam.... Science Diet= NO GOOD! ;)
  • Jennifer SzucsJennifer Szucs ChathamMember Posts: 3,765
    edited 15 September, 2008
    I dont like science diet. There is alot better out there for your buck.
  • Janet PlymireJanet Plymire IllinoisMember Posts: 344
    edited 16 September, 2008
    Karma please don\'t continue to eat Science Diet food. It is such a bad food. The ingredients are crap and the preservatives are even worse. Many people think that because vets recommend it, it must be a good food, but it just isn\'t true. There are so many other foods that are better. You should also consider eating wet food too. You will be healthier in the long run because wet food has more meat protein and lots of moisture that cats need in their food. Some foods to check out: Wellness EVO California Natural Nature\'s Variety Good Luck and let us know how you\'re doing, OK?