End of summer fish fry and picnic

Comments

• Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 21 September, 2008
    Jenny my mom would love you because you look like Mitzy.A cat she had about 20 years ago.
  • Jack HopperJack Hopper Sierra MadreMember Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭
    Bye Katie.:-h
  • Sally GottliebsonSally Gottliebson ColumbusMember Posts: 14,833
    Thank you, Katie. I sort of grew into it. I was a bit like the ugly duckly, not the cutest kitten but then I grew up. Mom tells me I am very pretty.
    :-h:-h:-h See you Jason..
    Weezer, are you up for a bit of a wade in the water...nothing too deep.
  • Jack HopperJack Hopper Sierra MadreMember Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭
    Bye for now bestest buddy!:-h:-h|/a/|
  • Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, OhioMember Posts: 57,545
    Wow, Jenny, that's so cool! I've never been in a wedding. My friend Shiloh made these outfits for me. Do you know her? She's an Australian Shepherd and her husband's name is Nickolas.
    Katie did you have enough to eat or can I get you something else?
    Hey, I know something we could do to help us all learn a bit about each other...we could tell how we all came to live in our homes.
    Well, I was in Indy and Cherish's wedding. It was lots of fun. Speckle and I (Cherish's son) are engaged. You are all invited when we get married...no date yet. I haven't met Shiloh. Maybe I should join the cruise.
    Maybe I can ask Shiloh to make some pictures of us at this picnic.But I don,t know because she mostly does outfits.
    Ok, Joe, that does sound fun! %:D% Just let me roll up my jeans a little bit. Can you swim? I can't so I'm glad we won't be going out too deep.
    Jenny we would love to have you come on the cruise with us.We have so much fun together.
    I know I am at the bridge now, but this is how I came to my home with mom. I actually "belonged" to some people who lived a couple houses away. They were terrible people and never took care of me. I started hanging around mom house cause she always had good food out and petted me. then winter came. One night mom went outside...it was about 40 below zero with the windchill. I was outside. My people would not let me in their house so mom took me in and never let me out again.
    I could swim if I had too, but getting my feet wet is good enough for me.
    Pumpkin, how did you come to live at your house?
    Katie would you care to go for a swim.
    Thank you, Amboy, I've had enough for now. Do you want to go wading with the others? And Stinker had an idea for what we could talk about while we're wading. Stinker, do you want to go first? %:D%
    I hear there will be some music in a little while...then we could dance. And maybe we could get Stinker to sing for us. His nickname was Singer. Have you ever heard him sing?
    Alright Katie lets go wading.
    I already went...MOL...let someone else go now. Its fun to talk while we wade along the shore. Glad its such a nice day.
    Morgan I was born in Manville n.j. in someones backyard.Then it started getting cold.I went to a shelter.Then in Feb. mom was looking for another cat and adopted me through the internet.
    I'll go. I was born to a feral mom cat who kept having lots of kitten. One day, mom heard a noise outside. She looked out the window and saw me. I was very small...about 3-4 weeks old. She decided to catch me. And she did. She bottle fed me for a few weeks. She gave me the name Independence Jefferson because it was on the 4th of July when she found me. She wasn't going to keep me, but a run in with the dog and an expensive trip to the emergency hospital and she said I was hers forever if I lived. and here I am 3 years later.
    Ugh, Stinker, what AWFUL humans you had at first! :( I'm so glad both you and Pumpkin found nice families that would keep you out of the cold. I hate cold! :-/
    I was born in the backyard of a nursing home.They adopted me and I had the run of that place.I could go in and out and get extra food from the residents.Then a few months ago the state came and said I couldn,t live there anymore.So a worker adopted me.
    that is so cool Pumpkin. She made a great choice. That is how my foster brother Chapion smudge Storm went to his home in Denver...because of Catster.
    Indy, we're all glad your mom caught you. She is so nice! =D>
    Amboy, don't those people know that pets are very good for people. I bet you brought lots of joy to the residents. Pets can actually help people live longer.
    Iwas too young and don,t remember my sisters and brothers.
    You are SO right, Joe. That was not a good decision by the state at all. Amboy, do you still at least get to visit the nursing home? I'm glad one of the nice workers adopted you.