Why won\'t grandmeowmy let my bro eat with me!

Alexis McCabeAlexis McCabe Member Posts: 942
edited 21 September, 2008 in Plus Fun
Hey everybody:-h This is Elvira's son... Thought i'd come by and make my first post! I'm still pretty new to the world and so i quite can't understand what is going on. My brother enjoys eating my cat food with me and grandmeowmy doesn't seem to like that... everyday when i get my canned kitten food he comes over to enjoy it with me..he's talented! he is able to stick his paws in my food and put it in his mouth!... but she snatches him away telling him to leave the cat food alone and its Hawthorne's.. I don't mind sharing and enjoy his company. I'll tell you a bit about him. When i first met him I thought he was a human... but he is too tiny to be a human. Though he doesn't have any hair.. I'm sure he has to be some cat or dog. But he's too smart to be a dog.. so he has to be a breed of cat... maybe a large breed of hairless cat? Mix between a sphynx and a maincoon maybe? Anywho, I don't understand why he isn't allowed to eat with me. Do you think she will ever let him?

Comments

• Elizabeth ClarkeElizabeth Clarke BerkeleyMember Posts: 1,818 ✭✭
    edited 18 September, 2008
    :)) Hawthorne, you are such a little sweetie! I think you should keep sharing your food with your pink, bald, bipedal little bro ... just make sure gramma isn't watching! ;)
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 21 September, 2008
    Hawthorne, you are too cute for words! Try reminding your grandmeowmy of the importance of bonding. Sharing is caring, as I'm told far too often!:))