free food

Diane PastvaDiane Pastva Member Posts: 8,377
edited 29 September, 2008 in Food & Nutrition
Go to www.9lives.com to register for a coupon for a 3# bag of catfood! You can always donate it to a shelter if you don't eat it.

Comments

• Nicole ZiembaNicole Ziemba Member Posts: 295
    edited 22 September, 2008
    Great Idea...I did this with Nurto Naturals....I had my friends sign up too....I have 14 bags to donate to the shelter where I rescued Callie from. :)
  • Nicole JonesNicole Jones Fort CollinsMember Posts: 128
    edited 28 September, 2008
    Most shelters don't accept donations for dry food...switching up cats' dry food will cause diarrhea so they keep them all on one food. Usually they have food donations from major pet food companies. They always want wet food donations, but the ones I know of all give dry food donations to local feral cat colony feeders.
  • Nicole ZiembaNicole Ziemba Member Posts: 295
    edited 29 September, 2008
    HI Chloe...love your name ;) Most shelters near us feed dry, wet is too much money. Even if they give it to the ferrals, it is still helping them with funds and animals in need. ~a~ I know of one that gives the cats what they can give them...my Callie that I just rescued, I always say she eats anything since she was in the joint! haha Most are not picky as funds are limited and they are happy to take any food and or supplies they can get donated so all please donate food if you can or money of course!!!