Amboy\'s Place

1131415161719»

Comments

• Carol MochanCarol Mochan FordsMember Posts: 18,715
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Too be honest katie when I bought this house I was going to ask you to marry me then but then I taught we proberly weren,t going out long enough and it might of been too soon.
  • Vicki McMinnVicki McMinn Hamilton, OhioMember Posts: 57,545
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Oh, Amboy! |:| In that case, I definitely want to live in that house! =; How sweet. |:|
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Amboy, did I lose you? :-k
    edited 18 March, 2009
    The candlelight makes the table setting look even more beautiful. %:D% Thanks for the delicious dinner! :h: I'll cut you a big slice of cake. =;
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Mmm, this cake isn't too bad, if I do say so myself. :)) Here, honey, you have a little bit of icing on your whisker. *takes paw and gently wipes frosting off Amboy's whisker* :c9
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Oh, Amboy, this was a wonderful dinner! ;c; I'm so glad you thought of this. %:D% Thank you so much! :h: Here, let me help you clean up. We have a lot of leftovers. You're going to have some good lunches for a couple of days. :)) I love this. It's what things will be like all the time once we're married. :c9
    edited 18 March, 2009
    *All the leftovers are wrapped up and refrigerated. The dishes are done* Honey, thank you again for inviting me to dinner. It was so fun and romantic, not to mention delicious! =; I'll see you at Kit Kat tomorrow. |:| Good night. :-h |:| :c9
    edited 18 March, 2009
    I,m sorry katie but we got booted off and we couildn,t get back online.
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Katie the cake was deliciouds.I hate to rush you and call it a night but I might get booted off again.
    edited 18 March, 2009
    Goodnight katie,let me walk you home.I,ll see you tomorrow night at kit kat.
    edited 21 March, 2009
    Everyfur is so busy with all the weedings but I,d like to have something at my house one weekend.~a~
    edited 15 September, 2009
    I'm so excited that we will be planning our wedding here tomorrow! ;c; :c9
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I'm excited that we're planning our weddings NOW! ~a~ ;c;
    edited 16 September, 2009
    ...or as soon as the guys get here! :))