Picture contest!

Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
edited 18 October, 2008 in Plus Fun
I've been putting it off and putting it off because I was waiting until i had enough zealies to offer prizes. Well, I have enough now and I figure: let's do this thing!! Well, I think this will be the groups first picture contest; so, it should be wicked cool. Lets get to the descriptions! This is the "Sk8r dogs & cats contest". I don't know how many cats will enter, but I'm hoping at least one does. The rules are simple: 1) The dogs and cats contests are separate. There will be a winner for each one. But there will only be ONE second and third place winner. These two may be a cat or a dog. 2) Of course, the pictures! You must enter a picture (animated or otherwise) of yourself on a skateboard, by a skateboard, riding a skateboard... or doing anything that has to do with a skateboard! But, a skateboard MUST be in the picture. 3) One picture per pup. However, as many people in the family may enter as you desire. 4) Non-group dogsters and catsters may join. The contest will last until October 17th. All entries added after said date will not be entered for first prize but MAY win second or third. First prize is a gift of my choice. Second place gets a star or a furever diamond. Whichever they desire. Third place gets a rosette of their choice. Admins MAY enter. But, I; the host; may not. So, tag photos with ska808 and good luck!! And, check the group out at: http://www.dogster.com/group/Sk8tr_dogs_and_friends-14407

Comments

• Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 29 September, 2008
    Darn, Mommy doesn't have a skateboard, so I can't join.:( It seems like an awesome idea for a contest though.;c; Maybe Mommy can use her creativity and enter me in the contest anyways...:-kShe has ideas.:))
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 30 September, 2008
    She should! Remember, you can enter animated pictures or photoshopped pictures, too. ;)
  • Benji ThompsonBenji Thompson Member Posts: 7,380
    edited 18 October, 2008
    I'm changing the end date to the 31st so more kitties can enter.