moms first cat show experience diary!

Brittany ReedBrittany Reed Des Moines, IAMember Posts: 133
edited 12 October, 2008 in Catster Diaries
just wanted to let everyone know that me and my mom made a new diary entry. mom wrote about her attendance to her very first cat show on sunday! check it out!

Comments

• Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 7 October, 2008
    Glad your Mom had a great time attending her first cat show. Was it a CFA, ACFA, or TICA show? It is alot of fun to see and learn about all the beautiful cat breeds. Many exhibitors do not permit the public to pet or handle their cats (due to health concerns and not wanting the grooming job ruined) so it\'s very nice that you got to pet and handle some cats!
  • Brittany ReedBrittany Reed Des Moines, IAMember Posts: 133
    edited 7 October, 2008
    i think it was CFA... or it may have been the second one. yeah, it was a really great time! most people were really nice, and it was incredible how laid back the cats were! Athena could NEVER be a show cat... her personality just doesn't permit for it haha. I seen cats laying on their back having their bellys brushed.... just...SUPER laid back. I was amazed!!
  • Brittany ReedBrittany Reed Des Moines, IAMember Posts: 133
    edited 7 October, 2008
    i think it was CFA... or it may have been the second one. yeah, it was a really great time! most people were really nice, and it was incredible how laid back the cats were! Athena could NEVER be a show cat... her personality just doesn't permit for it haha. I seen cats laying on their back having their bellys brushed.... just...SUPER laid back. I was amazed!!
  • Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 12 October, 2008
    Have you meowsters seen SKEEZIX's "The Cat's Meow" this week? My fuzzy tummy is still chuckling! Check it out at the The Cat's Meow BLOG: http://blogs.catster.com/the-cats-meow-a-cat-and-kitten-blog/meet-guido-the-italian-cat/2008/10/10/