Does this himalayin kitten look ok- pug?

amba cavamba cav Member Posts: 3
edited 29 October, 2008 in Kitten Corner
Hi All, Ive got my name down for this kitten.. the people im getting him off breed cats..and are beautiful people.. I was wondering though does he look ok?? is this how pug face are meant to look? or does he look deformed?? look at photos in his space-account Im a little worried i just don't want to buy a kitten for $400 and then something happen to it.. a auntie has a pug face and its fine.. but yeh.. any opinions welcomed.. :)

Comments

• Chrysee HinshawChrysee Hinshaw Member Posts: 474
    edited 27 October, 2008
    Are the breeders registered with CFA and/or TICA? Do they have a health guarantee and contract? Are they providing you with registration papers for the kitten? If the answer to any of these questions is No, these are not registered breeders. Do not buy from them! $400 is awfully cheap for a purebred.
  • Marta GasperMarta Gasper FairburyMember Posts: 636
    edited 29 October, 2008
    The kitten looks fine for a Himalayan, they look \'puggish\'. But as you have been told, check out if the breeder is a registered one. I agree that is pretty cheap for a purebreed so I\'d be suspicious. Also take your little one to the vet. Kittens (and cats) with flat faces tend to have more respiratory problems than others (I know, I\'m not a purebreed by far but my face is flat and have problems)