Posting a story of Simmy and his blog information!

Cheryl T-SavageCheryl T-Savage Milwaukie/Portland/ClackamasMember Posts: 5
edited 5 November, 2008 in Catster Diaries
Hi everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this. I am rather new to using Catster.com. My precious boy, Simmy, was diagnosed with feline diabetes in roughly fall of 2006. We were and are struggling with issues in the family due to physical illness of me, the care giver. I was scared, but through a community of the Feline Diabetes Message Board, I learned to test and got Simmy into remission. He is now in remission. He is struggling with pancreatitis and I am advocating for him and have used his blog to bring attention to another cat and other cats in need with the help of close friends. I hope to expand this blog to eventually help as many cats/dogs in crisis. I have already invited people to come to the blog. There is great information there about a charity started to help Cats in Need. I wasn't sure if this was the best place to post his blog information, but I thought I would start here. It tells Simmy's story and also brings attention to the needs of a care giver. I hope everyone enjoys it and eventually it will become something big. This will take time, but I believe it is possible and will do everything I can to make this happen. Simmy's blog can be viewed at is http://simmycat.blogspot.com/. I also wanted to bring attention to a charity and search engine that can be used to help cats. I am going to give the website address for others to view. It is easy to join and this link explains it quite well. Obviously, if anyone has questions, please write. The link is http://fdmb-cin.blogspot.com/. I am not sure if I am posting in the right place as I would like to keep a diary or this in a place where people can see it. Any information on a better way to post it would be appreciated. Thanks, Cheryl (Simmy's mom) :-h:)

Comments

• Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668
    edited 5 November, 2008
    Dear Simmy!! You did it!!!=D> And i went to the blog,is so nice!! I hope many kitties here at catster will do it too...and that you can get all the help and love you need... Go visit Simmy's blog,it's worthed!! Good luck with everything!! =;