Single Family!

Ann-Cheri BoudousquieAnn-Cheri Boudousquie Member Posts: 2,944
edited 12 November, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Well all of you know that I'm single but I thought I would make a family thread! All of my babies are single along with my brother garfield and myself. Zeedy and Princess~ My duaghter and I are looking for sweet caring guys who will treat us right. We both love having fun and doing things outdoors! Princess is more reserved then I am though so you must have patience, she will come out of her shell when she is ready. I'm an outgoing kind of girl who lets you know whats on my mind. Princess is a bridge kitty, but she will give anyone a chance and so will I. Yoda, M&M, Pepper, Domino, and Garfield~ They are all great boys, they are out going and treat girls very well! Yoda and garfield are bridge kitties but like all the rest of us they are willing to give anyone a chance! If you are interested, post here or send one of us a p-mail! Zeedy and Family

Comments

• Shania AzureShania Azure BelcourtMember Posts: 493
    edited 12 November, 2008
    Dropping in and saying good luck to a wonderful family. |bb|