Will I ever find the right one?

Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
edited 30 December, 2008 in Catster Crushes
I have already had two boys, but the first one, the last time we had talked was on valentines day. then my new one, the sweetest can be, and is always gone. i'm not saying im looking for someone new, i just want someone who will be always there, never ditches me, or cheats. is that so much to ask?

Comments

• Mallory EstelMallory Estel Member Posts: 433
    edited 27 November, 2008
    im sorry Luna I didnt mean for it to look like I abandoned you just Abby was dying and my typist didnt have time to get on. I m sorry will you forgive me :( I still love you with all my heart
  • Claire BuliarClaire Buliar Member Posts: 1,617
    edited 3 December, 2008
    course I love you alex, you is my boo!
    edited 4 December, 2008
    aww luna i love you so very much :D
    edited 20 December, 2008
    I love ya too, just remember the song that I had sent, or do you? You probably don't remeber do you? It's okay, I don't really either, I will loook for it! NO WAIT! It was this one! LOVE WILL FIND A WAY In a perfect world. One we’ve never known. We would never need, to face the world alone. They can have their world, we’ll create our own. I may not be brave, or strong, or smart, but somewhere in my secret heart. I know, love will find a way. Anywhere I go, I’m home if you are there beside me. Like dark, turning into day. Somehow we’ll come threw. Now that I’ve found you. Love will find a way I was so afraid, now I realize. Love is never wrong, And so it never dies. There’s a perfect world, shining in your eyes. And if they could feel it too, the happiness I feel with you. They know, love will find a way. Anywhere we go, we’re home. If we are there together. Like dark turning into day. Somehow we’ll come threw, now that I’ve found you. Love will find a way... I know love will find a way.
    edited 26 December, 2008
    i remember now i love that song
    edited 28 December, 2008
    i do too, that song was stuck in my head ALL summer! XD
    edited 30 December, 2008
    awww xD
    edited 30 December, 2008
    Yesh, but sometimes, it got annoying, see mom has a problem with disney movie songs getting stuck in her head. Right now they are off Hairspray, (DON'T ASK WHY!!!!!)