We\'re leaving for a while.

Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
edited 3 December, 2008 in Catster Crushes
Okay guys, this is serious. Mom had a huge argument with her dad and he took her computer away. He also took her cellphone away and who knows what else he'll take away. Anyways, I'm just here to say that we won't be on Catster for, uh, who knows how long. We'll see. But probably not for a while. We love you guys. ♥ Miss Cherry & Lauren [Mom]

Comments

• shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 24 November, 2008
    *big gasp* you can not leave every cat will miss you. :( When you come back we will throw you a big welcome back party or at least I will.
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 24 November, 2008
    aaw, Miss Cherry, i hope you'll come back soon! And i agree!! Party, party!!~a~~a~
  • Dawn WalkerDawn Walker Quispamsis, Saint JohnMember Posts: 3,946
    edited 24 November, 2008
    Cherry! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Yes, Sergei, We HAVE to plan a party with the rest of us!!! It will be awesome, with cake, presents, dances, music, games, drinks, everything! SERGEI! Moms watching a show with a guy named.....u guess it.................SERGEI {!!!!} on it!
  • hannah hannahhannah hannah town/ N'hood/ the bark parkMember Posts: 566
    edited 24 November, 2008
    i dont know them but the same has happend to me recently and i loove to throw partays!
  • Dawn WalkerDawn Walker Quispamsis, Saint JohnMember Posts: 3,946
    edited 24 November, 2008
    and and and, you are a Russian Blue right Sergei? Well the kids name is Sergei and hes RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh awesome! You can come to party if you like Daisy Duke?!
  • fiddle Kittenfiddle Kitten KalispellMember Posts: 1,867
    edited 24 November, 2008
    :-/ Ok see you soon miss cherry! :-h
    edited 24 November, 2008
    We should have a guest list for all the kitties on Catster so all og them can come. Even fo the kitties in heaven |/a/| to come and party. ;P
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 24 November, 2008
    Wow guys, hope you enjoy it while I'm gone. :)) Mom will try to get online tomorrow at school. No promises, though.
    edited 24 November, 2008
    We will miss you. but we will throw a PARTY for you when you come back.;P come back soon.
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 28 November, 2008
    :-h Hi guys, I'm back! Mom is okay with her dad again, and he's letting her use the computer. %:D% How's everything? :]
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 28 November, 2008
    Welcome back, Cherry!! :-k This means that we're suppose to make a party for you! :D:D
    edited 28 November, 2008
    Nawhh, I wasn't even away long enough for you guys to miss me. xD :))!
    edited 1 December, 2008
    humph. I still think we should throw a party for you! I even had a plan and food ready to. :(
    edited 2 December, 2008
    Of course we can still have a party, you know. I love parties. ;)
    edited 3 December, 2008
    yes!! ~a~ =D> good choice!!!!!!!!!!! Party;P:P
    edited 3 December, 2008
    Yaaay! -puts party hats on everyone- ;P:P|/h/|