Let\'s get this settled once and for all...

Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
edited 12 December, 2008 in Catster Crushes
WHAT COLOR ARE SMURFS? It all started on Dogster. Oliver says they are purple. Decky says they are green. Hunter says they are orange. Murphy, poor little guy, think they are blue. Pff, as if. My sister Skye agrees with me when I say they are all the colors of the rainbow. 8D So, what color are Smurfs? >o [[Yes, this is a completely random thread.]]

Comments

• Dawn WalkerDawn Walker Quispamsis, Saint JohnMember Posts: 3,946
    edited 29 November, 2008
    They're white =o That's my final answer >O W*H*I*T*E
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 29 November, 2008
    NUUUUUHHH D: They are the exact opposite of white, they are all the colors of the rainbow!! >o
    edited 29 November, 2008
    Ooo but, white is beautiful >O :))
  • Lauren Di GiorgioLauren Di Giorgio Somewhere over the rainbowMember Posts: 11,617
    edited 29 November, 2008
    Multicolored is even more beautiful. :c9
    edited 29 November, 2008
    Actually......... Albino.Is.The.Best. I am albino, multicolored comes next though ;D
  • Lucy MildridLucy Mildrid SadievilleMember Posts: 8,596
    edited 30 November, 2008
    Red. < 3
    edited 30 November, 2008
    Hello, albino
    edited 2 December, 2008
    NO. >o
    edited 2 December, 2008
    YES >D
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 2 December, 2008
    I have it....white with purple polka dots! yep..that's it... =;
    edited 2 December, 2008
    ppffshaw a-l-b-i-n-o
    edited 2 December, 2008
    :)) Maybe, Patches... Who knows. :?:)) I still say they are all the colors of the Rainbow, though. =]
    edited 3 December, 2008
    there is always white with a rainbow on the tummy :-k nope..that would be a carebear :))!:))!:))! must be white with purple polka dots...must be :)) We need Sergei's input...where is he hiding these days???
    edited 3 December, 2008
    :))!:))!:))!Omg carebears :))!:))!:))! Maybe they could be white with colorful polkadots?? :-k We DO need Sergei for this!! :))
    edited 3 December, 2008
    S-E-R-G-E-I! where are youu?
    edited 4 December, 2008
    Mhm. We need Sergei to get this straightened out. I still say they are white with rainbow colored polka dots. :?
    edited 4 December, 2008
    I'm down with colored polka dots :)):)):))
    edited 5 December, 2008
    :))!:))!
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 5 December, 2008
    Okay I did a little reaserch and Smurfs are skt blue here is the link were i got the answer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smurfs
    edited 5 December, 2008
    Thank you, Daph. |:| Actually, we all know smurfs are blue. We are just playing around and being random. =;
    edited 9 December, 2008
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Mom did alot of reaserch to :-O :(( GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    edited 9 December, 2008
    That's ok Daph...we like to make the mom's work sometimes :)):)) Now that we have discussed smurfs, there are always those lil carebear critters...:))
    edited 9 December, 2008
    CAREBEARS ARE SILVER. Just like Edward's shiny silver Volvo. < 3 :))
    edited 9 December, 2008
    I agree with Miss Cherry!
    edited 9 December, 2008
    Ooo, is Daph a Twilight lover, too? :3
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 10 December, 2008
    While you talk about golden bears, did any of you watched The little flying bears?
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Little flying bears? Where? Where! :-O -runs around in circles trying to find them-
    edited 10 December, 2008
    Twlight is a great book and movie. Have any of you read the warriors books. They are not my mom's or my favourite book.
    edited 10 December, 2008
    flying bears....what did Santa fire his reindeer :)):)):))
  • Olja AvlijasOlja Avlijas Belgrade, SerbiaMember Posts: 1,991
    edited 11 December, 2008
    :)):)):)) nooo...... Patches! :)) Flying bears are little cute bears with wings that fly around the magic forest, and well.. they can walk too! And i have no idea what do they do....I guess they fight some evil guy:-k And Cherry :))! :))!you can stop running around, they ain\'t here... |^|