zealies for voting

edited 15 January, 2009 in Plus Friendly
HAS ANY KITTY GOTTEN THEIR FREE ZEALIES FOR VOTING IN THE COOLEST DOG AND CAT SHOW YET? JUST WONDERED....CAUSE WE HAVE NOT RECIEVED OURS YET.

Comments

• AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2008
    No, I don't have mine, and I need them. :) I thought we got them soon after the contest was over last year. I voted over 5,000 times because I need the 100 zealies.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 8 December, 2008
    Same here. I hope we get them soon!! |^|
  • edited 8 December, 2008
    Purr-haps they'll show up shortly? Thanks for letting us know it was not just us that was wondering.
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 8 December, 2008
    I wrote HQ this weekend asking when we can expect the zealies. This is their response: "The only way we we have to track and award the zealies fairly, is to allow everyone's vote total to accumulate for the duration of the contest voting. Then we'll total up the number of votes each member cast in this year's contest and award the zealies as promised. NOTE: It takes a few days to check all the voting and do the zealie allocations. Also, we first we have get the contest winners tabulated and announced. So even though voting ends in the final stage of the WCDCS contest on December 5, it could be several days after the contest ends before the zealies will be credited to your account." It doesn't give us a date but it seems like they are working on it. I need them too. I am down to only 2 zealies. Yikes!!
    edited 9 December, 2008
    =; Thanks Diego for the information!!
    edited 9 December, 2008
    ;c; I just checked and my voting zealies were delivered!! ;c; =D> Thanks HQ!! =D>
  • Sara BehrSara Behr Green Bay, WIMember Posts: 547
    edited 9 December, 2008
    Mine were delivered about an hour ago. Thanks, HQ!!!;c;;c;;c;
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 December, 2008
    While I was napping, mine showed up, too! 100 zealies!! Woohoo! :P
  • edited 9 December, 2008
    We got "em" too=D>
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 9 December, 2008
    Whew! Ours were delivered too. I was about to buy more but now I don't have to swipe mom's credit card. Tee Hee %:D%%:D%
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 9 December, 2008
    I got 20 zealies. Ima have to buy more for Christmas but this helps a lot ;c; Meowies, Christopher
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 10 December, 2008
    3 cheers for Zealies! =; Thanks HQ
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 December, 2008
    I'm rich in zealies!!!! :D
  • Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 14 January, 2009
    Gosh that ish sho great mew guys got yours - we haven't sho maybe I will write and ask HQ about it? It would be furry cool to get them! Although it'sh kind of off it'sh been sho long now - I just wrote them and I am keeping my paws crossed my family gets shome too. %:D% |/h/| :P
  • Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
    edited 15 January, 2009
    We are still waiting to hear something back from HQ :? :-/ ::o