We Met Santa!

Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
edited 14 December, 2008 in Plus Friendly
And it was fun. %:D% Turns out Santa is allergic to cats, but mom made him hold us anyway to take photos. Carlos, mom and I don't understand why you would be Santa at the pet store if you can't be around pets? :? We also got to stroll around PetCo and look at birds, fish, rats, and hamsters. Turns out we have no interest in fish-but those birds... Everyone at the store said we were really well behaved and they couldn't believe we were really cats! They said most cats are awful at the pet store. MOL

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 13 December, 2008
    Santa's allergic to cats???:-O Those are great pics, Betzy. Thanks for sharing them with us. :D Kiki got her pics taken with the Easter bunny in 1989 when she was three years old. She kept staring at and growling at him. :(
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce clevelandMember Posts: 7,267
    edited 14 December, 2008
    That Santa must of been a stand in. Santa can't be allergic to cats! I am sure he told SANTA what you wanted for Christmas though.
  • Ellie CarterEllie Carter SeattleMember Posts: 2,252
    edited 14 December, 2008
    Hmmm... I agree... That cant be true!.... We met the Santa last year, and he wasn't allergic to us... Aren't the birds GREAT!!! Fish are boring... Mom was going to take us this year, but decided not to because I have an appointment tomorrow.... So glad you got to see him! Hope you get all you wish for!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 14 December, 2008
    We met Santa too. How did he get from you to me so quickly? When he was at my Petco he wasn't allergic to us. In fact, he remembered Tosca from last year. I liked Santa but I didn't like the dogs.