Where does your cat sleep?

Jessica BlumenthalJessica Blumenthal Member Posts: 56
edited 2 February, 2009 in Behavior & Training
Looking for a great online resource to order cat beds... thank you! :))

Comments

• Leo ShadowLeo Shadow Member Posts: 53
    edited 14 December, 2008
    Morgan's beds come highly recommended on this site. There is even a kitty stroll section featuring all of those who enjoy sleeping in them. As you can see I love mine.
  • JessicaJessica Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭
    edited 14 December, 2008
    Anywhere we want to! %:D%
  • Nora ZamanNora Zaman Member Posts: 14
    edited 12 January, 2009
    Nowi sleeps with me..on the bed.But he prefers to lean against the wall because it's cooler.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 12 January, 2009
    Catsplay.com has lots of cute cat beds. I love the slipper beds. If your family likes sports, there are Home Team Pet beds in the shape of football, basketball and soccer balls. Hometeampets.com I have pet beds thruout the house, but I like sleeping in the big bed the best, esp if Mommy is laying down too. Or I like a nest of fleece blankets on a chair to snuggle in.
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 12 January, 2009
    We generally like to spend the nights in bed with Mommie. I personally like cuddling next to her side (sometimes on top of the covers and sometimes under the covers) Coqui likes to sleep at her feet or across her chest. Fasa will sleep anywhere. During the day, we enjoy sleeping on our cat furniture in front of the big window, so we can watch the outdoors. We have Morgan beds, which we use occassionally during the day.
  • Jill LickersJill Lickers BrantfordMember Posts: 105
    edited 12 January, 2009
    I have my own chair that I like to sleep in or sometimes I like sleeping next to my doggie sister on the couch. We both would probably like to sleep in the bed if we were allowed in the bedroomMOL!
  • rowan morningstarrowan morningstar MelbourneMember Posts: 4
    edited 12 January, 2009
    We pretty much sleep where we want to but most the time we sleep between meowmy & pawpy!!!|/a/|
  • Lynzee HickmanLynzee Hickman LoogooteeMember Posts: 113
    edited 12 January, 2009
    I've taken over the guest bedroom bed as mine. Next time someone comes to visit, they will have to sleep on the floor. :D
  • Cassandra NoneCassandra None Member Posts: 406
    edited 12 January, 2009
    I am a chronic insomniac. If I feel I can sleep more than two hours but less than four hours, it\'s in the guest room and the cats sleep with me. All of the buggers. :)) If I feel it\'s going to be a two-hour session, I\'ll sleep on the sofa and they still sleep with, er, on me. If I\'m really lucky and totally exhausted, I go to the main room and sleep with my husband sans cats. Yeah, he\'s cuddly too. :r
  • Debora BaileyDebora Bailey CalgaryMember Posts: 1,076
    edited 12 January, 2009
    Why have any special furniture? I sleep on my mom all the time. If she is sitting in the recliner, I sleep in her lap. If she is reading on the sofa, I sleep on her legs or on her lap. In bed, at night, I curl up on her feet....she kicks me off....I crawl up on her chest. So yes, I use my mom as a movable bed....very convenient if you ask me. If she isn't around I sleep where-ever I feel like it!:)):))
  • ellen sklarellen sklar ExtonMember Posts: 256
    edited 13 January, 2009
    At night I sleep on the pillow right beside my Mom's head. Mika sleeps beside Dad, and Molly sleeps by Mom's feet. Mom bought us a bed from http://catinthebed.com/. I like it, but it's too small for me so I pretty much lay across it.
  • Maggie BradshawMaggie Bradshaw Member Posts: 506
    edited 13 January, 2009
    Phil has maybe sleeping places, but not real "cat bed" though he does perfer to be surrounded on as many sides as he can. something round and chuchy would be great im sure! like a little nest.
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 13 January, 2009
    Bumpurr sleeps on my pillow, and when he wants me to get up and feed him in the morn, sleeps on my head, when that doesn't work, he pulls my hair with his teeth, mol, that always works, mol, there is just no sleeping in, on the weekends. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Found this site for you. http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/shop.cfm?c=3261
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 14 January, 2009
    :)) =; DrsFosterSmith.com is a great shopping site for cats (and dogs).
  • Molly StrothkampMolly Strothkamp MesaMember Posts: 1,381
    edited 14 January, 2009
    I love my Morgan\'s Bed!
  • Thea PowellThea Powell Member Posts: 852
    edited 14 January, 2009
    Some one gave Mom a pet bed which we use when it is in the right place (mom moves it on us too much). Other wise There is always someone trying to sleep on the top level of our cat condo tree. I like to sleep under moms bed and if she is in it I like to sleep at her head on on one of her arms. Forest will sleep anywere we let him but usually on the couch, or on mom's bed if mom is in it he sleeps along her legs and if Gosmot is not there across her feet. Gosmot will sleep were ever there is a lot of sun and on mom's bed If mom is in it then he sleeps on her feet.
  • Alyson HillAlyson Hill Tucson, AZMember Posts: 6
    edited 14 January, 2009
    if i\'m just napping, i like to sleep on the couch next to mom or dad, but when they go to bed i sleep under the bed. sometimes i will sleep in my kitty bed, sometimes just next to it!
  • Kristyn LuksKristyn Luks Member Posts: 32,266
    edited 14 January, 2009
    Lucy and I sleep where ever we desire too! :)
  • Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
    edited 15 January, 2009
    First choice: mom\'s pillow :c9 Second choice: battered box cover that makes dad cringe :-O Third choice: the new front door rug (hey, it IS pretty soft!) ;c; Isabelle does have a cat condo of sorts that she lounges on pretty much all day because it\'s level with the window so she can see out, but true, hardcore sleeping is always done on the pillow or under the covers (she\'s my \"snunga-bug\").
  • Annalisa Conserti-JonesAnnalisa Conserti-Jones Member Posts: 5,234
    edited 15 January, 2009
    It depends. At night, I have to sleep on the bed. I use the pillow to lay my head down, and mom's armpit to cradle the rest of me. Dad finds it hilarious. Mom not so much. During the day, I love to sleep on top of the big cat tree if my pesky grey sister lets me, otherwise I'll sleep by the cat bed near the bedroom window, so I can poke my head out the curtains if I hear noises. My sister Gracie loves to sleep on the big cat tree also (to spite me) and in the cat bed inside her carrier, because it's mesh, and she thinks people can't see her in there (I used to do the same thing as a kitten). At night, she sleeps by the bedroom window, or near dad's legs.
  • naomi codynaomi cody Charm CityMember Posts: 537
    edited 15 January, 2009
    we have 3 wonderful beds mom bought. we however sleep with on our pawrents' or skinbling's bed and the couch.
  • Stephanie DejanStephanie Dejan Des PlainesMember Posts: 4,239
    edited 16 January, 2009
    I sleep in the vessel sink in the bathroom. Since it's new and not hooked up yet, Mom put a blanket in it for me! :)) I also like a basket in a sunny spot. The others: Rumble sleeps with Mom. On her, next to her, whatever. Spooky tries to sleep with Mom, but it depends what Rumble is doing. Sometimes she'll steal my sink. She also likes baskets in sunny spots, or any piles of clothes. Shelley sometimes sleeps in the basement on a pile of clothes or in a closet, sometimes on the back of the sofa. Lurch is new and usually sleeps with Mom, but then Spooky won't, so sometimes we get non-Lurch time. He sometimes sleeps under a blanket chest, the silly.
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 16 January, 2009
    I usualy sleep on the cat tree by the window, I ike to watch the outside world. My bro-fur ALWAYS sleeps by meowmmy. Wherever she is, he has to be.
  • Autumn GessertAutumn Gessert Amarillo, TXMember Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited 16 January, 2009
    All of us boys sleep with the people at night ... but if there's no people to sleep with, we just love our Morgan's Beds, too. We got the big ones, so we can share. They are great, really well made. In fact, that is our favorite place to lounge around in during the day.
  • Arlye DruryArlye Drury DartmouthMember Posts: 826
    edited 16 January, 2009
    I sleep on my Queen -size bed with my queen -size mumma! Her Royal Majesty ~Jeepurrs Creepurrs~ |^| :))
  • Lani DLani D Mat-Su ValleyMember Posts: 2
    edited 17 January, 2009
    Cooter: cat tree (top tier), a chair pushed in under the dining room table, brother's vacant bedroom, on my brother when he comes to visit (she used to be soooo in love with him xD), on my subwoofer if the music I'm playing doesn't have excessive bass, on my blankets, arm of the couch, if I'm laying on my belly she'll sleep on my butt and lower back. Pizza: a dirty clothes pile, under my brother's bed, behind doors, hidden somewhere, but she's taken very well to a knit blanket i folded up for her and put behind the bathroom door . . . Except I don't believe she particularly likes it when I disturb her in the mornings xD
  • Stephanie ChangtuStephanie Changtu MiamiMember Posts: 1,175
    edited 17 January, 2009
    On the bed, with me. On the kitchen counter :-# On the couch
  • JANA BELCHERJANA BELCHER CORTEZMember Posts: 156
    edited 24 January, 2009
    Meow, My four sisters and I sleep with mom. Or I should say, mom sleeps with us. My mom makes wonderful kitty blankets and catnip mats. They are designed to keep kitty sleeping in one spot on the furniture. They have there very own purrsonal blanket. They do work. Check out our web site. We can be found on the Marketplace here on Catster or www.coloradocatniptoys.etsy.com Meow, Mr. Tigger
  • Lauren FrancisLauren Francis Member Posts: 122
    edited 25 January, 2009
    I used to sleep on a kids couch at the daycare but since I got neutered and then got an abcess I have been at home with my mama! So I very happily sleep beside her pillow with my paw touching part of her, her arm or cheek whatever I can reach. I like to be sure she is still there!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 26 January, 2009
    I also have a Morgan's bed, and I love it. . .sometimes. It's comfy, but I like sleeping on the bed with Mistress, except when she tosses and turns :)) If I am just napping, I like the sofa, Mistress' desk chair, the floor, sometimes. I also have boogie mats and kwilts for the floor and other places. Squeakers liked the condo, but I leave it alone