I really want to go outside to pee...

Stephanie DejanStephanie Dejan Des PlainesMember Posts: 4,239
edited 17 December, 2008 in Behavior & Training
... but it is just too cold for my little feet! (No way on Cat's green earth will I wear boots, either. Don't even try, Mom.) So I need to find a way to do my business inside. But I don't like the other cats and don't want to use their boxes. I try to find ways that are unobtrusive. I pee down the bathtub drain mostly. This morning I found an empty water bowl and peed in it. Didn't get a drop outside of it, either! I'm really trying to be good. Mom thinks if she puts a box in the bathroom it might help. I hang out in the sink there - it's nice and warm - and the other cats don't come in much except when Mom's there. :)) Maybe if Mom's really careful to keep it clean and deodorized with baking soda it might work. Mom sympathizes and appreciates my efforts, but would rather I use the box (although the drain thing IS convenient). Any thoughts about other stuff she could try? We are four cats and have five boxes. Mom does get lax about cleaning the basement ones :r but really doesn't think it's a cleanliness problem.