Does anyone go out in the snow (*gasp*)?

Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
edited 17 December, 2008 in Behavior & Training
Just curious if any of you kitties actually like to romp in the snow? Isabelle had a hard time adjusting to being inside when winter hit (as she does every year), even though she\'s 95% indoor anyway. Last year she was driving me nuts asking to go out so I decided I\'d let her (yeah, I\'d show her - NOT!!). The stinker dinked around in the snow for a good 5 minutes! !:)) Well this year she has no interest in going out so far. It\'s been below zero every morning this week and when one of us comes or goes, she does a whole body shake and runs from the door! She has decided the covers on the bed are waaay better than that darn snow! :))!

Comments

• shiz carlsonshiz carlson Member Posts: 15
    edited 17 December, 2008
    There\'s SNOW outside as I type this. I really want to but our super mean MommyKat won\'t let us! I guess I\'ll just sit here in my erm, heated bed and gaze out the window at it. *sigh*
  • Stephanie DejanStephanie Dejan Des PlainesMember Posts: 4,239
    edited 17 December, 2008
    Yep, I go out. I don\'t like snow and will stick to the shoveled areas, but I do go out. I prefer to do my *ahem* business outside than in, and I really need to get away from my sibs. Maybe because I do spend so much time outside, they pick on me when I\'m home. :(( So Mom lets me out even when it\'s cold outside and paces from door to door until I come back. I have a shelter with a warm blanket by the front door in case she isn\'t watching. Spooky (sib) says: I want so much to go out, but it\'s just so cold on my tootsies! Thirty seconds and I\'m right back in!