Oh My Cats, You Guys!

Tara WTara W St. PaulMember Posts: 939
edited 6 January, 2009 in Behavior & Training
My guy found my favorite leopard ball in a jacket pocket. This ball has been missing for like 2 YEARS! I am so happy! This ball is never getting out of my sight ever again. I'm gonna play with it FOREVER!

Comments

• Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
    edited 18 December, 2008
    Wohoo!! |/h/| Sounds even better than when you find money left in your winter jacket from last year!! :))
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    edited 18 December, 2008
    Did your guy or you put it in there? My meowmie found $40.00 in the dryer once. =;
  • Tara WTara W St. PaulMember Posts: 939
    edited 18 December, 2008
    I think my guy probably put it in there. He goes and collects my toys sometimes and puts them in his pocket to put away when he gets back to the office. But it's usually a pant pocket so any forgotten toys get found pretty quickly. This was in a winter jacket! I don't even know why it was in there. Seriously... this is the greatest ball ever!
  • shiz carlsonshiz carlson Member Posts: 15
    edited 18 December, 2008
    That is sooooo cool! My very favorite ball is purple leopard so I know how you feel! Now that I think about it, my ball disappeared for awhile and then mysteriously returned too. I better go now and keep an eye on it! ~a~
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Oh, Samson, you look soooo much like my late, sweet Ernie I had a moment when I saw your photo! Anyway, when I clean, especially now when I'm actually cleaning for the Holidays and not just potsing around, I find all kinds of cat and dog toys; foil balls, de-furred mice, (catnip, not real) and when I vacuum, I collect all of Izzie's marbles and have to empty out the tank of the vacuum. This year I'm planning to include them in my animals' Christmas stockings. I'm sure they've forgotten about those toys and will think they're new! %:D%
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Has anyone watched Khina\'s video? My meowmie and I watched it yesterday and we LOVED it! Someone named \"Dave\" edited it for her and it\'s sooo funny! Poor Khina, who was obviously still without her leopard ball, had to chew through the bottom of a grocery bag to get a bottle cap to play with! What Khina\'s meowmie says about her in her profile is true. She does run around the house yelling like a Banshee! We should, somehow, hook Khina up with Sylvester, who also likes to play! THAT would also be a video! %:D%
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Tee hee! Yeah, Dave is "my guy" and luckily he thinks that my crazy is amusing. Well, most of the time :D . Now that I have Gordie to play with it's like a whirlwind around here! My people don't take enough videos anymore. I guess it was easier when it was just me. ;)
    edited 2 January, 2009
    Okay, so whatever the record is for continuous playtime with a toy is... I just beat it last night. But eventually my ball got away and I'm going to have to pester my people to look under all the furniture to find it again. And then... I'll break my record!
  • Kathryn GrahamKathryn Graham Norfolk,Member Posts: 123
    edited 5 January, 2009
    you should definitly keep putting your toy out of reach and then acting like a maniac until your human gets it for you. This will: 1) get you extra atten 2) keep your ball from getting put in a pocket again 3) annoy your human!! glad you and your toy are together again!!!=;
    edited 6 January, 2009
    Not to mention that it gets your people up off their you know whats and moving! Khina may not only have a future in video startdom but also in fitness training! ;c;