Eggnog Brunch for Tutti\'s 1st Year Annifursary at Rainbow Bridge

Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
edited 19 December, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Calling all Angel Kitties and Catsters to celebrate our Calico Cutie furriend Tutti. |/a/| Please drop in and warm your paws by our Yuletide fire. We've got some Christmas Carol song books, too! %:D% Here's a link to Tutti's page. Tutti - RIP Dec. 19, '07

Comments

• Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Here\'s the Eggnog efurryone! ;c; Eggnog
    edited 19 December, 2008
    I made some Meow Meringues! :P Meow Meringes
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Here\'s my specialty! The World-Famous Gingerbread Manx Cookies! YUM YUM YUM |/h/| Gingerbread Manx Cookies
  • Sarah MelcherSarah Melcher Member Posts: 13,217
    edited 19 December, 2008
    You Manxsters are the best!! Look at those Meow Meringues!! WOW!!!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    I you Manxters! :-h Sorry I'm late. I was at the Kit Kat Club last night and still trying to get the shake back into my tailfeathers today. I think some of that eggnog will be a huge help. You are so sweet to have this brunch!!
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 19 December, 2008
    I am not a Manxster, but I just wanted to tell Tutti I was thinking of her and her family today. Hugs, mr. sam
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 19 December, 2008
    :-h Hi Princess Zoe and Tutti! 2 invites from 2 gorgeous ladies, I am truly honored! Thank you!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Well we LOVE Christmas!:D Tutti, do you have a favorite Christmas memory? Mine is playing with Jobel in the Christmas wrapping paper. Wow! What FUN!!!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Oh Mr. Sam, thank you!! You are very sweet to stop by!! I hope you will have some egg nog! |/a/|
    edited 19 December, 2008
    I will have some eggnog, too I am not normally a party dude, so forgive me I am a bit flustered :r
    edited 19 December, 2008
    What my dear brother is not saying is that his girlfriend would be jealous!:D Hi everyone~:-h
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Yeah I\'m glad Mr. Sam and Wally are here, too! They can give me some advice on how to be \"good\" during the holidays. :)) Junior and I will take notes! :))!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Aw, Jasper, I wish I could. But I just dropped by to say hello and have some yummies. I may be an angel but I still need a typist and mine has got an appointment. We have been trying to teach her priorities for years but we don't always succeed!;)
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Besides Jasper, I think you orangies are hopeless There may be hope for Junior but maybe not~:))!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Wally and Sydney!! WOW! Thank you so much for coming by!! :c9 Zoe, my favorite Christmas memory is the year we were kittysitting Mom's friend's kitty Ambrose. Ambrose was a fluffy orangy and he, Hobbes and I got along really really well and we had so much fun opening all the presents that were from his furmily and mine. We were really sad to see Ambrose go home but he came back to stay several times. Wally and Sydney Rose, do you have special Christmas memories?
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Jasper, Mom thinks I need help learning to be good but she has high hopes for me that maybe when I'm 18 or 19 I'll stop being a pain in the neck. :))
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Sorry, guys. Got to fly! Lovely angels are invited to celebrate Christmas with my sisters and friends, please come. You know my place?! It is the pink little house beside THE HEAVENLY ICE CREAM SHOP and the TUNA stream Also there is a big Christmas tree with pink lights in the front. You can't miss it! I love you guys~ Wally |/a/|
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Thank you for stopping by!! |/a/|
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Sydney Rose, you know we Orangies add the Spice to Life! :)) I've NEVER even seen a Christmas Tree! I can only imagine what great Christmas memories I could make with one flying leap to reach the star on top! :D
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Well my BEST Christmas memory is spending it at Grand Paw\'s house and Zoe and I were always exploring the woodpile in the basement. We got a mouse and we gave it to Mom for Christmas!!!!! Yes, we left it right by the bed where she would place her feet on the carpet when she got up in the morning! %:D%
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Jobel, that's wonderful!! Great present!!%:D%
  • Sandi LeibySandi Leiby San FranciscoMember Posts: 57,184 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Hello every fur I'm stopping by to wish Tutti's a happy 1st year Annifursary at the Bridge. Also to say hello to Junior and every fur here!! :-h:-h:-h:-h A GOURMET GIFT BASKET!!
  • Diane DeGroatDiane DeGroat Delaware Water GapMember Posts: 123
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Happy 1st Anniversary at the RB!! Love & Purrs; Ashley
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Simon, that gift basket is pawsome!!!! =D> I smell CHOCOLATE! Woo Hoo! ~a~
  • edited 19 December, 2008
    Hugs an an an a furry Merry Christmas tew all ob yew! Mush Lubs, Margo & Ma
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Simon ,that is so Sweet of you!!! You are a very special kitty and I'm so glad you are Juniors furiend!!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Ashley and Margo -- thank you so much for stopping by to say hi! I can't tell you what a difference it makes to Mom to see such wonderful furs!!
  • Jenny TrickeyJenny Trickey Member Posts: 97
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Thank you for the invite Tutti, and Happy Holidays to all of my Guardian Angel friends |/a/| Purrs & headbutts, Peepers
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Peeper! So nice of you to come visit!! We angels have been posting our favorite Christmas memory. What is yours?? Kisses! Tutti |/a/|
  • Sandi LeibySandi Leiby San FranciscoMember Posts: 57,184 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2008
    THIS IS DEDICATED TO TUTTI AND HER 1ST ANNIVERSARY AT RAINBOW BRIDGE SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW =;=;