Eggnog Brunch for Tutti\'s 1st Year Annifursary at Rainbow Bridge

2»

Comments

• Sarah MelcherSarah Melcher Member Posts: 13,217
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Simon, you are such a darling! That is very special! And I want you to know that that tail makes me believe you might be part Norwegian Forest Cat! Kisses and thanks! Tutti
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Zoe, Jobel, Jillian and Jasper, I want to thank you again for this today and for making Mom smile today! You are wonderful friends! |/a/| And thanks again to each of you who stopped by. It really made me feel loved! Hugs and kisses, Tutti
  • debbie joycedebbie joyce clevelandMember Posts: 7,267
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Hi Tutti, I am friends with Jobel at pen paws. I wish you and our other Angel friends a happy Christmas at the bridge. MMM this eggnog is good!
  • Sandi LeibySandi Leiby San FranciscoMember Posts: 57,184 ✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Hi Tutti, I'm half Siamese and part Ragdoll. A 14 pound kitty and not fat. I love to have alot of friends and I wish you a very nice anniversay too. :h::h::h::h::h::h::h:
  • Manxsters 4Manxsters 4 Manx MansionMember Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Heh efurryone guess what? I got a surprise in the mail today and brought it to share with Tutti. :) I got a FREE sample of Greenies! ;c; I wonder if the Greenies people heard that Jasper ran off with my Birthday present? :-k ** pours the Greenies in a bowl**
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Simon, that accounts for your tail. %:D% Jillian, Mom only just recently discovered Greenies so I never had them, but Junior and Jake and Sammy love them. (Tethys doesn't do treats). I'll bet I would have loved them!
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Molly, it is so sweet of you to stop by! You might know our Jake from Pen Paws-- http://www.catster.com/cats/674189 He is just beside himself waiting to open his present tomorrow and I know he has loved giving and getting the Christmas cards this year. Thank you for coming to share the eggnog!! Kisses, Tutti
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Simon that is a beautiful song. So dreamy..... |/a/| Just think, efurry time our Mom\'s look up and see a rainbow, they know we\'re smiling right back at them! :D
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Pen Paws, did someone mention Pen Paws? **does a back flip with a glazed look in his eyes** One of our cards arrived with some catnip inside and well.... I\'m a member of the Catnippers Anonymous Group.... :r
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Jake is beside himself giggling about revealing himself as someone's Secret Santa. He thinks that is going to be the most fun part!:))|/a/|
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Look outside!!!! We have a very special surprise for Tutti and her Mom! ~a~ Angel\'s Christmas Tree
    edited 19 December, 2008
    Jobel, that is so beautiful. I bet Zoe loves it too!! Funny you should say to look outside for an Angel Christmas tree with snow falling -- We have had a lot of snow today and that always makes Mom happy. |/a/|
    edited 19 December, 2008
    My friends, I have to go now and I know you all do too. Thank you again. I love you all!! Kisses and Merry Christmas!! Tutti|/a/|
2»